• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnoea concern

Yayyyyyyy I'm now sooooo seriously excited for you hun .... Bring it on!!!!

WOW BRILLUANT NEWS!XXX

Selfie taken last night vs a pic of me at biggest. My eyes are slowly appearing!
(No make up last night so hope I don't scare anyone!! Lol)

Attachments

• image-3460675535.jpg
    image-3460675535.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 54
You can see the changes already Mazza! I was the same in that I seemed to suddenly develop eyes lol

I can see ur chubby chin chin...u r a star! Roll on Mondayxx

Only 2 more sleeps!
I'm so tired today and feel like I've got a thousand things to do.
Avoiding scales because they betrayed me last time I got on them lol. Weight keeps fluctuating so I'm remembering the LSD is just that and not to lose weight.
Gonna have a nap (only been up 3 hours lol)

Exciting times!! Good luck Mazza :) xxxx

Yes still not sunk in that it's going ahead. Until I wake up after the surgery I don't think I'll believe it's happening! Lol xx

I can see ur chubby chin chin...u r a star! Roll on Mondayxx

Omg. I hate predictive txt. That was supposed to b chinny chin chin as u have a noticable loss from ur facex

Omg. I hate predictive txt. That was supposed to b chinny chin chin as u have a noticable loss from ur facex

HA HA HA

I actually read it and laughed and thought cheeky moo lol but it's my sense of humour so no offence taken hehe xx

This time tomorrow hun .... :) good luck Mazza I will be thinking of your progress as the day goes on hun xxxx

Good luck for tomorrowxx

Ooh and I'm now 15.2 kg down! Yippppeeee!
Inc my weight I kept off from original pre op that's 21.2 kg down - about 3 stones and 4lb!!
Soooo feeling better already

Fandabbydozy :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Hope all went well today and that you are now sitting proudly on the losers bench Mazza xxx

Thinking of you Mazza :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back