• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleeve - 9 weeks on checkup and weight loss.

emmalouise1989

X Emma X
Well I had my checkup and since op 9 weeks ago I have lost 3st 7pnds, (49pnds) I am soo happy, but cant help wonder if I should of lost more, don't get me wrong its more than I have ever lost but just wondered what other sleevers were at 9 weeks out x

I had my bypass 11 weeks ago and have lost 3st 7lb too. I am 2 weeks further out than you and have lost the same but I am perfectly happy with this amount. xx

Well dun that's a great loss ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done :)

You are doing great. That's wonderful. Keep up the good work. X

That is great! Think that is 3 1/2 stone that will never return yayyyyyyy!!! keep going hun you will win xxxx

Last edited:
Well I had my checkup and since op 9 weeks ago I have lost 3st 7pnds, (49pnds) I am soo happy, but cant help wonder if I should of lost more, don't get me wrong its more than I have ever lost but just wondered what other sleevers were at 9 weeks out x
Hi Emma, Sounds like you are doing spectacularly well! I had my 6 week check-up this week and one of the nurses said that they 'we were expected to loose 10kg' by this check-up. No-one had mentioned how much was expected to me previous to this comment. So sounds like you are well on track. Celebrate your loss and good luck for the future. Cheers,

hi and thank you all for your lovely replies, i am very happy and am allready glad i had my op
i would do it again in a heartbeat, as after only 3.7 st i feel great, much healthier and loads more energy!

genevive57
To be honest i am completely at ease with my new diet now, its second nature to not drink while eating and naturally go for the healthier option, this op has deffinantly helped the issues i had in my head, and i have come to terms with my eating issues, i can now leave plenty of food on a plate and be done lol

I tend to only have 2 meals a day, mostly because i have still to experience hunger, although i dont know if i will ever get that back.

i tend to have a crackerbread with pate or daryleigh for breakfast
and some form of meat with 2 actify chips and spoon of veg for main meal

I do snack somedays which i suppose is more head hunger, and i would have either a bit of cheese or some rice pudding, or some baked beans, trying to substitue what would of been chocolate before my op hehe.

Not to say i havent been naughty once or twice with a piece or chocie but my tastes have genuinely changed and im not so fond of sweet things these days, i can not take sugar in my tea, and couldnt eat a chocolate mouse these days.

I wish you all the best from you op and cant wait to hear how you are doing x

:D thank you im feeling much better now, just looking forward to my wedding now, what i have lost so far has already given me such a confidence boost :D

Since this post lost 2lb more :p

Thank you everyone for your kindness, i love this site and all you guys that make it what it is <3

Go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well dun Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow you have done amazing Emma! Congratulations x

Well done.

I am 9 weeks post op and I have lost 2 stone 5lbs as of yesterday which I am very pleased with.

In total, since the summer when I had an aborted start of a pre-op diet, I have now lost 4 stone 1lb.

Tatiana

It also depends on how much was your starting weight. And percentage of excess weight lost. I started at 200lbs and now weigh 163lbs, apparently according to my surgeon I have lost 50% of my excess weight in 11 weeks which he's very pleased with. I haven't even lost 3st yet, just two and a half, but I weigh 11st 10lbs and look great, so I'm in no huge rush.

Hi all
I lost 16lbs since surgery and I am 3weeks post op but I am worried it stopped cause I not lost any weight this week , can you share your experience with your sleeve , well done Emma xxx

Back