• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleeve - 9 weeks on checkup and weight loss.

Hi all
I lost 16lbs since surgery and I am 3weeks post op but I am worried it stopped cause I not lost any weight this week , can you share your experience with your sleeve , well done Emma xxx

Tracey,

That is perfectly normal. I lost about the same amount of weight in the first couple of weeks and then didn't lose anything for 4 weeks after that. Now 9 weeks post op I have lost over 2 stones and it seems to be coming down steadily.

Just keep going with the fluids and whatever stage of the diet you are at and it will start to come off again - also, keep off the scales for a week or so as it can be torture even if you know it's a common problem!!

Tatiana

Just think of your weight loss as a flight of stairs going down; there's the down bits, and the straight bits. The straight bits are your body adjusting to what's happened with the down bits; just wait it out and it will be on to the next down bit :)

Tatiana said:
Tracey,

That is perfectly normal. I lost about the same amount of weight in the first couple of weeks and then didn't lose anything for 4 weeks after that. Now 9 weeks post op I have lost over 2 stones and it seems to be coming down steadily.

Just keep going with the fluids and whatever stage of the diet you are at and it will start to come off again - also, keep off the scales for a week or so as it can be torture even if you know it's a common problem!!

Tatiana

Thank you for feed back Tatiana x

Back