• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleevers daily menu

Bellydancer57

Been really struggling to eat but tried to tickle my fancy with a baked portobello mushroom stuffed with garlic spinach & crumbled feta cheese. Nice & tasty but only manged a couple of mouthfuls. Nice easy recipe though.

misselvis

reading all the comments on food after op
i was surprised what you can eat
wasnt expecting to eat them sort of things for about 6 mths after op

kay x

ceejay

Not posted on here for a while, but it is amazing what you can have post-op. You just need to remember smaller portions (I eat less than my 3yr old!),to chew lots, take your time and stop when you start to feel full. I think thats one of the hardest things to master...

Today I've had;
Fresh o.j
Muesli with pouring yoghurt
3 small wafer biscuits with cheese spread and sliced tomato
Roast beef dinner
Individual cheesecake.
Vanilla latte
Around 1.5litres nas juice

Danniplus4

Today I had a banana for breakfast, chicken Caesar salad for lunch minus the croutons and with low cal Caesar dressing and for supper I will be having steak and the other half of the Caesar salad. Yum!

Plenty of water and a few coffees.

Lush121

12 days post op today, and I tried a scrambled egg today made with a little bit of skim milk. It used to be my favourite food, but I ate about 4 small teaspoons and had to stop as I felt really nauseous. Sad to think I may not be able to eat eggs as I will be struggling to find enough protein that I want to eat. Later on for dinner I had an M&S fresh chicken / rice / mushrooms soup which I blended two more chicken slices into and my tummy was fine.

highspirit

intersting stuff .thanks for the posts

susie_x

I am having my sleeve op in 6 days time and am really interested in how you managed your eating for the first few weeks. These posts have been great, thanks to everyone. I shall return the favour and post my menus too :)

Wonderlust

The first few weeks for me was mainly soups blended until lump free, fruit smoothies, horlicks and slimming shakes.

highspirit

good luck susie x

Eve30

12 weeks post op
Small bowl cereal
Banana(half)
1 slice toast with cheese
Chicken soup
Grilled chicken (small small piece)

Tazz76

I'm 5 weeks post op on the 17th of June. My current diet is-

Breakfast
1 Egg (scrambled)
25g Of Grated Emmental cheese
1 Lrg Mug of Tea with SS Milk & Sweetner

Lunch
1 small Skinless Jacket Potato
100g Baked Beans
25g Of Grated Emmental Cheese

Liquid
500ml of Water with Sugar Free Squash

Snack
4 Seafood sticks

Liquid
500ml Water with Sugar Free Squash

Dinner
50g Of Ravioli
50g Of a Pasta Sauce

Liquid
1 litre Of Flavoured Water (through out the evening)

Bally

5 weeks post op

B - Smoothie made with 250g strawberries, 1 scoop of whey protein, water, ice cubes
S - half of the leftover smoothie
L - 75g baked chicken breast
S - 100g baked (no oil) button mushrooms
D - 75g seitan burger with gravy

600ml nas lemon squash
500ml water

Last edited:

mummy2309

im 11 days post op
b) 3/4 tbsp of smoothie
l)1/2 a chicken cup a cup
t) 1/2 a chicken & veg cup a cup
around 1pint and half of sugar free juice all day
not sure if im having too much or not any help or idea
got another 10 days on fluids to go

Bally

Mummy, didn't your team give you guidelines to follow? Can you call them and ask?
Anyway, at this stage, don't worry about 'eating' too much, just sip your fluids all day long without gulping and try to drink as much as you can. 1.5lt. a day should be fine at this stage.

mummy2309

Mummy, didn't your team give you guidelines to follow? Can you call them and ask?
Anyway, at this stage, don't worry about 'eating' too much, just sip your fluids all day long without gulping and try to drink as much as you can. 1.5lt. a day should be fine at this stage.
thank you im trying to drink more but i seem tobe eatting and drinking all day long, it takes me 1hour to take my meds in the morning its doing my head in

Smallerme

B 2 tbsp Ready brek
S 25g goats cheese
L 1/2 can mushroom soup
S cheese & tomato dip
D spicy refried beans

On puree at the moment so amounts are small but the last couple of days I've managed to get in 5 meals. Drinking good amounts too.