• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So close i can taste it.

So close I can taste it, well I would if I was allowed owt other than milk and yogurt. Never mind tomorrows the big day and to be honest the diet wasn’t that bad., I think its got to do more with the spare time created by not preparation food and eating than hunger. So as Nikster1975 says “what I find best is to plan lots of activities that don't include eating and keep busy”.
Mind you I’ve lost 17 pound in the last ten days (and before you ask I’ve checked down the back of the sofa). So mustn’t grumble.

If you’re really board and hungry and fancy a laugh that will cost nowt try this. Have a rummage around and see if you can find a hair dryer a clip board or A4 book and ether a hi vis jacket or black coat. Now put on the coat make your clip board/ book look all official (you know pen on string that kind of thing) put your hair dryer in your pocket. Now all you have to do is pop out the nearest main road take the hairdryer out of your pocket and point it at oncoming cars. Then as they hit the brakes pretend to write down the numbers. I know it’s childish but it amuses me. (It isn’t quite as affective with Carmon Hair rollers.) Alternatively dig out that old game of twister get down to your fighting weight and splash on the baby oil. (I take no responsibility for any injuries sustained this includes mental scaring of passers bye if you forgot to shut the curtains). Anyway I’m of now to have another little chat with the nice voices in my head bye from all of us.:D
Al

Al you have a wicked sense of humour - love it! Gosh I cannot believe you op day is nearly here. Good luck - I am sure you will be fine.

tranquil

Good luck Big Al i wish you all the best for tomorrow, a big hug from me and i will be thinking of you,i have my pre-assessment tomor then like i said 13 sleeps. by the way i would love to tell my sister-in law to sod of she is so stuck up she would proply faint what a laught x

You will be fine my love. It goes really quick, i would not suggest playing twister with the baby oil next week, but in a few months you wouldnt mind playing it with the curtains open with the new bod you are going to have. Good luck babe will be thinking of you xx

Very best wishes Al for tomorrow, soon you will be on the Losers' Bench....but promise me this, never lose that awesome sense of humour!

All the best Al for your op tomorrow and well done on your pre op weight loss.
You will be having your op in the Northern general wont you.
Im due Dec so not long after you.
Good Luck mate speak soon xxxx
No i.m up at Thornbury

goood luck xx

So close I can taste it, well I would if I was allowed owt other than milk and yogurt. Never mind tomorrows the big day and to be honest the diet wasn’t that bad., I think its got to do more with the spare time created by not preparation food and eating than hunger. So as Nikster1975 says “what I find best is to plan lots of activities that don't include eating and keep busy”.
Mind you I’ve lost 17 pound in the last ten days (and before you ask I’ve checked down the back of the sofa). So mustn’t grumble.

If you’re really board and hungry and fancy a laugh that will cost nowt try this. Have a rummage around and see if you can find a hair dryer a clip board or A4 book and ether a hi vis jacket or black coat. Now put on the coat make your clip board/ book look all official (you know pen on string that kind of thing) put your hair dryer in your pocket. Now all you have to do is pop out the nearest main road take the hairdryer out of your pocket and point it at oncoming cars. Then as they hit the brakes pretend to write down the numbers. I know it’s childish but it amuses me. (It isn’t quite as affective with Carmon Hair rollers.) Alternatively dig out that old game of twister get down to your fighting weight and splash on the baby oil. (I take no responsibility for any injuries sustained this includes mental scaring of passers bye if you forgot to shut the curtains). Anyway I’m of now to have another little chat with the nice voices in my head bye from all of us.:D
Al

hi Al
how you doing?
i am just waiting for dec 24th for my bypass
cheers
june

Back