• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So, did anyone have a gain over Christmas then??

I LOST 3lbs and over an inch from my waist over the Christmas and new year period. Because Ive reached target Ive allowed the odd sausage roll to creep in and I scoffed crisps like a demon over Christmas but my body obviously wants to keep losing. Im even on my period, where I usually GAIN 4lbs+. My size 10 trousers are a little loose now, so Im going to have to stop getting diet foods for a while.
Steph xx

Congratulations all of you, those who have lost and those of you who have put on. If you're anything like me, in the past I would have put on 7-14llb, so pat yourselves on the back that you haven't put on more. This is a new year which will be full of conquests and some failures. It is not the gaining that defeats us, but the inability to get on track. From reading all your posts, you all seem to have that ability. I'll know how I fared on Tuesday.

Take care and God bless all of you.

Lots of love and hugs

Rebirthxx

I lost 1lb amazingly!

Well done Linzi.. that's good going over Christmas... all the best for 2011 to you and yours... love and hugs xxx

I ain't got on the scales lol I'll just go into self distruct mode if I see iv put on so I just started slim fast on the 1st got rid of all the rubbish food i'n my house and got lots of healthy stuff i'n gonna weigh myself 1st feb hopefully I'm bk where I was or less should b less if I stick to it.... Hopefully next Christmas I would of lost xx

See you in the morning for our Breakfast record Laura, and I we have to lose by this time next year... so best foot forward Angel... and when we meet in July... we'll all be going and painting the town red!

Love and hugs, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours Laura xxx

Well you certainly always look brilliant Nadine and I'm so pleased to see you posting... love and hugs precious and all the best to you and yours for 2011 xxx

Beverlie said:
See you in the morning for our Breakfast record Laura, and I we have to lose by this time next year... so best foot forward Angel... and when we meet in July... we'll all be going and painting the town red!

Love and hugs, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours Laura xxx

Yep we will Hun carnt wait xxx

Well Im such a goody two shoes I lost over 5lbs :D I bet you all hate me ;) XX

We all hate you dotty goody two shoes :8855:

Good for you girl - you done brilliant! :angel09:

I put on 2lbs - but I`m hoping today I have lost it as I started being sensible again from this morning!

I think we have all made up our minds to focus on the new year; and where we want to be in January 2012 with our weight!

Good Luck to all those about to undertake surgery in the coming weeks and months.

Good Luck to all the post oppers - hope you have lots of healthy choices and lots of weight losses!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

I daren't get on the scales, crisps and twiglets were not my friends over Xmas. Oh and the sugar free choc as well.

Going for a long walk with the dog tomorrow and going to be determined to get back on track.

It will help that (hopefully) I won't be working too much overtime for a while as people who've been off sick are now back. I nibble more when I'm working (yes, I was working over Xmas even on the Bank Holidays). I only ate today what I took with me rather than buying more in town (which consisted of light baby bels, an apple and a banana, home made bolognese without pasta and rice cakes).

Hopefully once I get back to a normal routine, my eating should settle but on the whole I am pleased that I didn't eat the amount I normally would have done pre surgery and my mum actually ate more over Christmas than I did for once in my life.

I lost a pound! But I've been struggling with nibbling crisps the past few days! Back on track with totally healthy eating tomorrow!
I've come to far to slip now! I'm hoping for anothe weight loss on Tuesday.
Grace xxx

l put on 6lbs over Xmas, but i got on to it straight away and i only have 2lbs left to loose. i am constantly weighing my self since i started on the dreaded steroids 3 months ago, i am so determined they are not going to get the better of me.

Flippin 'eck! I've actually lost some! I finally plucked up the courage to weigh myself this morning and I've lost a pound! Woop! Back to healthier eating and exercise all the same.

I put 4lbs on but i lost 6lbs the week before christmas with that much running around!..I've just joined the winter warming challenge so i'll have to behave now..pre op starts 4th feb..so need to start cutting things out now

Back