• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So, did anyone have a gain over Christmas then??

hi everyone..

i lost 3lbs in 2 weeks over xmas,i usually loose 6lbs every 2 weeks,but im very happy with that!

Well I have had a crap month, my youngest has had me in tears or furious or both pretty much every day since November and it's still going on.
I have comfort eaten my way to a 13 lb gain this month and I feel totally hopeless and devastated which is why I could not face being here.

Well I have had a crap month, my youngest has had me in tears or furious or both pretty much every day since November and it's still going on.
I have comfort eaten my way to a 13 lb gain this month and I feel totally hopeless and devastated which is why I could not face being here.

totally understandable!!!!

you're amongst friends here for the good days and the bad! x :hug99:

no pressure on yourself ... you can lose and will xx

Awww Neen... Here if I am able to help in any way however small.. and always at your side.. you have all of my contact details and know where I am anytime... and I know that will go for your many friends on here...

For whatever reason, many of us have been gaining lately and it's been tough going. It sounds like you have been going through a horrendous ordeal.

Hoping that you are able to see some light at the end of the tunnel with this family issue... our children's pain is our pain I find and it hurts us more than our own pains...

Love you and always at your side, Bev xxx

Neen - We are all here for you hun x

Always difficult at this time of year when its so cold outside to think of healthy eating and getting ourselves mentally into the right frame of mind.

Often I find this is the worst part of the year for me from January to March. Any diets normally started by now have been cast aside within a few weeks if not earlier!

But I am determined this year that my little pouch (Rosie) will help me to overcome problems that I have faced in the past - I know it will help give me the momentum I need to succeed.

Only a couple of days in and I like many others have my weigh in on Saturday. I don`t want to let anyone down - least of all myself.

So comeone Guys & Gals - Have a VERY POSITIVE frame of mind and show ourselves and each other that we can beat our demons, get on track; and by Easter be able to smile and say YES we have made a real good effort!

Sorry if I have nagged anyone too hard - but this is aimed at me as much as anyone!

Take care all x

Love Kat x

Oh Neen, I'm so sorry you're going through such a crappy time.

Please stick around with us all though honey, we are all here to give you the love/support/kick up the backside, (please delete as appropriate) that you need.

Christmas is over now, and it's a new year, so perfect for a new start. Come on my darling, you really CAN do this. You've come so far and done so well. I'm sure you can, and WILL get to your goal this year.

xxx

i had a gain of 2 kilos am i worried about it nope, i would of normally gained about a stone ... i ate what i wanted and had a good old time. now its time to get back to eating healthy. i must say tho im finding it damn hard to get back on track.

Back