• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So, you get your funding ....

Update

I read lots of posts here about long wait for the funding so I thought I will check up on mine- yesterday, I have emailed couple of people on the Mr Sufi's team to check that they have applied (as I was told on my first appointment with Mr Sufi). so far just had couple of "out of office replies" (one dating 6th July!!!).

Anyway, do you think I should email my PCT and check with them?

So far, I have had all tests that Mr Sufi asked for and would like to have all in place and ready when I see him in October.

I emailed Lorna at Whittington again on Monday and did not hear. Yesterday I called my PCT to ask about my application- guess what: it has not been applied. Another email to Lorna and Bingo- this morning she emailed me back to say that she will apply for funding straight away! I am very happy now:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well thank goodness she's done it now. Big tip - never believe anyone who says they have done something on your behalf. ALWAYS double check ;)

Well I'm on a promise of a phone call next Friday from the lady at the PCT. I'm going to give her her chance to ring when she said she would. And then I'll pester them lol

I went to my GP last week who was going to apply for funding. I'm calling them to check the letter went off and then i'm going to call the PCT to check they have received it, and if so ask when the next panel is. Luckily my PCT has a great website and details what needs to happen, so along with the info here it's pretty simple for me to know what should happen in the first stages.
Tha thind i find most amazing is that soem places make you jump through hoops and allocate a surgeon before you can even apply for funding. Surely that just gets your hopes up only to be dashed?

Back