• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some photo's of my hospital stay

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
waiting.jpg
Waiting to go down.

lookatmylovelyembollismstockings.jpg
Showing off my lovely embollism stockings swit swoo!!! lol

ensuite.jpg
My lovely en-suite bathroom.

backuppostop.jpg
Straight after my surgery just back up in my room.

Steph xx

Good to see you back Steph and well done for getting through it all :) xxxxxx

Congrats hun!! Hope you're feeling great!! Thanks for putting the pics on. Did you go private?? Looks lovely!!

Ooooooh lucky you!!! Looks amazing there!! How are you feeling???

Yep it was lovely.
Im feeling ok thanks, sore and a bit battered but ok thanks xx
Off for the night now, night night xx
Steph xx

Great photo's. Yeah, those stockings are great arn't they - I hadn't shaved my legs b4 op and so I had the added sexiness of stubble coming through.

Glad it went well for you x

oh now just lovin the sexy stockings there hun (wolf whistles) hehehehehhe i cant wait to put mine on hub wont leave me alone hahahahahaha pmsl glad it all went well hun hope your healing well hugs lin.x

I am definitely going to have my legs waxed before my op. I was thinking of having a spray tan as well but I think the liquid they use might wash it off.

Blimey they've done out the bathrooms since I was there!

I hope the bathroom I have is like that!!!! :eek:

Thanks for posting these Steph xx :D

:)Great photos Steph-thanks for posting them
I want ensuite!

Thanks for putting the photos up Steph its good to know what to expect. Hope you are recovering well and not in too much pain.

Great pics! It actually helped settle my nerves. Those stockings are so cool!

That's a really fetching shade of green they used for the gown. Can't wait to wear it!! All the best for your recovery.

Thanks guys xx
I shaved ALMOST everything the day before the op because I have pcos and so I had that bit extra to get rid of.
Yep that green!!! I had a quite healthy flush that day but that green made me look yellow.
I think it helps to see thing rather than just hear about them, ok so not all hospitals are the same and not all experiences are the same but sometimes it is helpful to look into someones life and actually see their experience.
Im glad people are liking seeing the pictures xx
Steph xx

Which room were you in Steph?I was in the one right nest to nurses station:rolleyes::rolleyes:it was sooo noisy at night:rolleyes:

I was in Room 21 Candie, near to the nurses station. It was a quiet time with few patients during my stay so there wasnt a huge lot of noise but I had my tv on all of the time and was so wiped out that I slept like the dead almost constantly lol
I really quite enjoyed my stay, the pillows were lovely, which I am fussy about pillows but no problems there.
Steph xx

Back