• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting to get really fed up!

i'm back on my mission but feeling mre positive, I've informed PALS too cos the letter the panel sent my Dr said my BMI was 37, so they made a decision on the first letter my GP sent whicj had the wrong BMI on it and we sent an ammended letter with correct BMI on so it looks like they hadn;t got the second one when they made their decision so there's hope yet

Lisa you have to always check everything with them things get lost in translation...keeping my fingers crossed for you chick..xx

its a complete piss-take, i phoned my doctor and got them to organise a fasting blood test and glucose tolerancy test. I picked up my blood form and went to get my bloods done at work (i work in the hospital) and the nurse asked what i was being tested for so i told her diabetes...Oh she said, he's ticked cholesterol!!Muppets!!!!!!

I now do not feel bad for the calls i make to check up on them, half of them are absolute jobsworths. I'm also really mad that my doctor didn't notice on the decline letter she was sent by the panel that they had only recieved her 1st letter...not the ammended one and told me to go back after 6 months once i've attended the weight management classes!!!!!!!!!!

I could have waited 6 months for nothing on an oversight

Rant over

Breathe

Smile

There we go

Hi Lisa,

Dr Ammori is fab. He fitted my band on 28th nov. He was so professional and kind, caring and friendly with it. Id recommend him to any1! Good luck with your funding. Ive got my fingers crossed for you. Kind regards R x

thanks so much for that, Mr Ammori was lovely...I think my mum had a bit of a thing for him too...my hair kept wafting in my face with the rate her eyelashes were going...lol

Good luck with ur journey R

i've found this to be the only way i can be honest, get it all out and pull it back just before i turn into a whirling dervish and trash me house lol

Back