• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sue's Milestones

Lincs Lass

Dropping from a BMI of 50 to a BMI of 30 (about 4 lb off being 'just' overweight) so dropping down through all the obest categories.

Dropping from a size 26 to a size 16.

Being happy to make the choice to walk everywhere (even on the odd occasions I've had a well car!)

Having to reintroduce myself to people who I've not seen for ages who don't recognise me.

Crossing my legs was a biggy!!

Booking an activity holiday for August with lots of physical stuff.

And I have to knick some of FF' !

No problem with seatbelts, being able to sit in any seat in a cafe without worrying about a) the chair taking my weight and b) finding a chair on the 'outside' of a table so I'm not going to cause an obstruction if somebody wants to sit on the table behind.

Love it Sue .. Still can't cross my legs yet because of wonky knees but I am determined to do it one day!
On the seat belt thing did you sit there pulling it in and out for a while with a big cheesy grin because I certainly did. It was chocking me six months earlier! :)

Love it Sue .. Still can't cross my legs yet because of wonky knees but I am determined to do it one day!
On the seat belt thing did you sit there pulling it in and out for a while with a big cheesy grin because I certainly did. It was chocking me six months earlier! :)

The one I really noticed it on was when some friends gave me a lift a couple of weeks back. It was the same friends that had picked me up after my op. The seat belt had been a huge struggle that day, but this time it fitted a treat and I sat and giggled like a loony!

Hehehe :D

Loving these :)

Fantastic milestones hon!

that's lovely to read and I sat here saying yep to seatbelts, café seats, etc etc well done and keep putting stuff like that on coz its really cheerful for people to read ...I have to say one of mine was being able to sit next to someone on the bus without having to think can I fit on there or watching their face when I looked at the seat and could tell they were saying bloody hell hope that great big elephant isnt going to sit here :)

Ooohh Sue I cannot wait. I am terrified that in this final stage something will happen to bring it all to a crashing halt ! I keep thinking what if they discover I've got a serious illness in the next 5 weeks or I have an accident or some other disaster that will cause me not to be able to go ahead. I keep getting funny pains and thinking I can feel lumps and stuff. I'll be a piggin wreck before I'm finished :eek: x

I think the thing is now I'm 'missing' milestones as things are starting to come so naturally.

The great thing is, everybody can achieve the same sorts of milestones as they travel through their journey x

Ooohh Sue I cannot wait. I am terrified that in this final stage something will happen to bring it all to a crashing halt ! I keep thinking what if they discover I've got a serious illness in the next 5 weeks or I have an accident or some other disaster that will cause me not to be able to go ahead. I keep getting funny pains and thinking I can feel lumps and stuff. I'll be a piggin wreck before I'm finished :eek: x

Oh yes, I imagined all sorts in the run up to mine !!

New milestone .......... I am now overweight and not obese !!

Yesterday I auditioned for the local am-dram group. Something I'd never have done pre-op.

I got a call last night to say I've got the role I went for

Whoop whoop Sue. Absolutely brilliant well done you :)

Back