• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SUGGA!!!!! ITS MY JOURNEY XX

Thanks jint, the thing that doing my head in at the moment is im not allowed anything other than coffee to put with the milk and i cant drink ss milk on its own. Good job i love milky coffees but im really fed up of this now and sunday is going to be bad too. xxx

i lost ten pounds in the first 4 days. I felt awful tho. Tired, pale and shaky. Then I maintained (story of my life) I got on scales today and I have lost another pound (day 10) x u?

Great!!! Well done!!!! This is the start for us. I can really feel it too, my tummy feels less pregnant! Not that i have ever been preg but I am sure I could have been compared to 9 months gone!!!!

I just saw an advert on tv for sausage, mash and gravy. My tummy just growled like a lion-really loud and long!!!! x

that is so hard. U are so strong. I just couldnt imagine that. I live on my own so it is just the tv that tempts me! Although I keep dreaming that I have cheated the diet! I had a roast dinner in my sleep last night!!!!
Ok, something just pinged...i think that is u pming me...will look!!

I think it was the microwave on the tv!!! Hahhahahaha!!! Oh dear....I blame it on the milk!!! Hahahahahahahahahha

wow ladies the time is flying by for ya both xx keep it up you are doing fantastic xxx

Wow, it's not just me then...my kids at school keep finishing my sentences for me because I keep jumbling them up!!!!
Thank u so much Nikki-u have done amazingly well! x

Andrea you are doing so well pre op,I would be a basket case!Only 5 days to go for you then Im four days later!You worry your liver isnt shrinking dont you.Ive lost 5lbs this week so far,but only have 11 days preop time!Maz x

I can't pm until I delete some messages as I'm at the limit but I can't suss out how to do it on my mobile.

I fine thanks. Feeling good. My infection has all but gone in my throat so I'm hoping anethetist gives me the go ahead. My doc was pleased with how the anti biotics have helped.

I have to be in 2moro at 5pm. The anethetist is coming to see me then. I will message you and let u know.

I'm soooo excited but nervous too.

How r u doing mrs? x x x x

Back