• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland Ward 26

PhilT

So anyone else having a "weekend break" for their surgery 20th/21st August.
All being well I have put my towel on the bed ready for surgery! All of a sudden that terrible cliche "positive mental attitude" actually means something.:)

Good luck Phill, although i'm sure you wont need it.xx

Good luck Phil, I'm 'hopefully' the weekend before

Keep well focused on the finale end goal things will be great just think this time next year on all your dreams will start to come true.I have just been for my pre-op at sunderland yesterday gastric bypass on the 12 August All the staff are so nice nothing seems to be abother cant wait to start my new life I have decided like the Queen to have two birthdays my new birthday will be 12 August keep smiling

Keep well focused on the finale end goal things will be great just think this time next year on all your dreams will start to come true.I have just been for my pre-op at sunderland yesterday gastric bypass on the 12 August All the staff are so nice nothing seems to be abother cant wait to start my new life I have decided like the Queen to have two birthdays my new birthday will be 12 August keep smiling

more like a rebirthday ;)

good luck, will see you on the ward if my pre op goes ok on tuesday :)

As a diabetic I start a different liver shrinking diet soon not milk based but restrictive all the same

Back