• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

That's great you got to cross it off your bucket list. Hopefully the soreness eases quickly.x

Maria you look so beautiful! I hope you have a really nice holiday and congratulations for ticking something off your bucket list. Not a small something either. Absolutely great. I'm really happy for you :hugs:

Maria you look so beautiful! I hope you have a really nice holiday and congratulations for ticking something off your bucket list. Not a small something either. Absolutely great. I'm really happy for you :hugs:
Thanks dear Victoria, home tomorrow and scales on Sunday to see how I have done. Seriously back in the gym next week to make sure any weight gain is gone quickly xxx

Thanks dear Victoria, home tomorrow and scales on Sunday to see how I have done. Seriously back in the gym next week to make sure any weight gain is gone quickly xxx

That’s gone so quickly Maria hope you have a wonderful time Safe journey home lovely xx

Weight today 13st2.5 lb. up 5.5 lb just goes to show how easily weight goes back on. I was really shocked as I did not think it would be that much. Oh well back to the gym and proper eating from today. Ouch!

Weight today 13st2.5 lb. up 5.5 lb just goes to show how easily weight goes back on. I was really shocked as I did not think it would be that much. Oh well back to the gym and proper eating from today. Ouch!

Pleased your back safe n sound. Oh but you have had a lovely well earned holiday and enjoyed yourself. It won’t take long to get back on track some of the 1bs may just be fluid anyway hun from the heat and travel:) Don’t worry it will soon come off xxx

You and @Bling Babe are looking fabulous! You’re both a great inspiration. I’m sure the 5.5lbs will come back off as easily as they went on. What would you gain on holiday pre-op? I would gain 2 stone on a 2 week holiday. You still have to live a little and let go now and again. X

Bought myself a Fitbit today and going to hit the gym hard this week to shift this gain and also back to milk diet for the week. This weight gain is not staying with me, thanks for support everyone xx

Ok god love you your a star Maria and a total inspiration xxxx

You've got such a good outlook on the weight gain and getting it off quickly. I'm sure you'll shift it with your determination.x

Aw Maria, remember when this happened before and it was fluid retention from the flight, I’ve read the rest of your posts too and you sound positive, chin up lovely speak soon xxxx ps I’m not going to weigh myself until the tues after we get back on the Friday :rolleyes: xx

You and @Bling Babe are looking fabulous! You’re both a great inspiration. I’m sure the 5.5lbs will come back off as easily as they went on. What would you gain on holiday pre-op? I would gain 2 stone on a 2 week holiday. You still have to live a little and let go now and again. X
Thank you xx

You'll soon get that off again. Just out of curiosity what would you have gain pre-op? I always found if it went on quick and you tackle it straight away it comes off quick too. Everyone deserves a little time out on their holiday xx

You'll soon get that off again. Just out of curiosity what would you have gain pre-op? I always found if it went on quick and you tackle it straight away it comes off quick too. Everyone deserves a little time out on their holiday xx
Hi Sandra pre op I could have gained 10 lbs no problem but I was disappointed to be honest as I felt I had gained about 3 lbs but it is done now and I am sorting it and I had a great holiday. Just showed me how important it is to get back on track immediately xx

Aw Maria, remember when this happened before and it was fluid retention from the flight, I’ve read the rest of your posts too and you sound positive, chin up lovely speak soon xxxx ps I’m not going to weigh myself until the tues after we get back on the Friday :rolleyes: xx
Thanks lovely Bling. Just remind me when are you off on your holiday again xx

Hi Sandra pre op I could have gained 10 lbs no problem but I was disappointed to be honest as I felt I had gained about 3 lbs but it is done now and I am sorting it and I had a great holiday. Just showed me how important it is to get back on track immediately xx
Like others have said, some could be water retention from the flight. I literally blow up like a balloon on flights lol. Do your ankles swell at all? At least you've halved what you would normally put on, that's good going! xx

Back