• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

View attachment 20684. Greetings everybody from sunny Menorca xxx

Oh sweetheart you look gorgeous! What a fabulous picture of you looking so glamorous and happy What an inspiration you are. I hope you have the most wonderful holiday Maria :)

Oh sweetheart you look gorgeous! What a fabulous picture of you looking so glamorous and happy What an inspiration you are. I hope you have the most wonderful holiday Maria :)
Ahh thanks so much dear Irene this made me cry, what a lovely thing to say xxx

You look gorgeous!x

Bitch playing me up today. Not easy to be on holiday with all the temptations around. Not going far from the toilets, enough said xx

Oh god love ya xxxx

Bitch playing me up today. Not easy to be on holiday with all the temptations around. Not going far from the toilets, enough said xx
Aw no, I’m sorry lovely, home she starts behaving soon xxx

Oh dear, I hope she settles down soon.x

Hope you are feeling better today :)xx

Thanks feeling much better today. Feeling pumped on holiday, done water aerobics, yoga and finally aqua spinning which I have never heard of, very relaxing holiday lol xx
Glad your feeling better my little excercise bunny lol xxxx

Thanks feeling much better today. Feeling pumped on holiday, done water aerobics, yoga and finally aqua spinning which I have never heard of, very relaxing holiday lol xx

Yay that’s great news Maria. You enjoy yourself hun xx

Wowie, you're having an active holiday. I'm hoping to get some steps in and I know I definitely won't be exercising. You are doing great and such a good example to model after.x

That’s just so lovely, a new hobby maybe !! Xxxx

Back