• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Well done on your fab loss xx

Congratulations on the weight loss!xx

Not been here much as struggling somewhat. Been to Luton for my nearly 2 years since surgery heck up. I told the dietician I saw that I have gained 7 lbs from my lowest weight but he was very helpful and encouraging and happy that I have lost some weight since last year. I need to reset myself and really stop snacking to try to lose this 7 lbs again. I will be seen again in a year so I am glad I still have their support and back up xx

Not been here much as struggling somewhat. Been to Luton for my nearly 2 years since surgery heck up. I told the dietician I saw that I have gained 7 lbs from my lowest weight but he was very helpful and encouraging and happy that I have lost some weight since last year. I need to reset myself and really stop snacking to try to lose this 7 lbs again. I will be seen again in a year so I am glad I still have their support and back up xx
Isn't it normal to gain percentage back after you reach your lowest or am I making that up?

Isn't it normal to gain percentage back after you reach your lowest or am I making that up?
The dietician said most people regain a few pounds but this gain really is my fault for taking my eye off the ball and the solution is in my own hands. I am happy I go to chat to him as it still is difficult to admit I have issues with food even after bypass surgery xx

Last edited:
The dietician said most people regain a few pounds but this gain really is my fault for taking my eye off the ball and the solution is in my own hands. I am happy I go5 to chat to him as it still is difficult to admit I have issues with food even after bypass surgery xx

Oh Hun, most of us will continue this battle for life, it's comparable to alcoholism and so you're very unlikely to be the only person he's dealt with that's continued to have issues xx

We must speak soon, I’m still struggling to lose the 5.5lb I gained in Skegness beginning of June, I’m glad he was encouraging and supportive that really does help I feel, take care lovely will try to catch up the weekend xxx

Sorry to hear this Maria, it really is so hard, there is temptation every where and when you are foodies like us it's hard to say no, bypass or not. I'm only 3 months out and find myself tempted by so many things, so far I've not given in to them, but do wonder how that will fair later on. Big hugs, I'm convinced you'll get back there hun, it will click into place when you are ready xx

2 years since my surgery, not been on here for a while. Going to see the surgeon about tummy tuck which is booked for end of October so very excited. Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Attachments

• 91EF5B12-E391-4832-B3E9-A83FF82BD3D9.jpeg
    91EF5B12-E391-4832-B3E9-A83FF82BD3D9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Happy surgiversary lovely lady, I had completely forgotten, what a transformation, you look more gorgeous every time I see you. Big hugs xxxxx

2 years since my surgery, not been on here for a while. Going to see the surgeon about tummy tuck which is booked for end of October so very excited. Hope everyone is doing well xxx
Lovely to see you, I just commented on Facebook how good you look. Inspirational to see hun, good luck with your tummy tuck. Please keep us posted xx

Back