• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

To top a lovely week with seeing Bling and going on holiday today, I lost 2.5lbs, sooooo happy xxxx
Yay that’s absolutely phenomenal, well done xx

To top a lovely week with seeing Bling and going on holiday today, I lost 2.5lbs, sooooo happy xxxx
How lovely, well done on the loss Maria xx

Back from Dubai with 7 extra pounds on board, totally my own fault, so milk all the way this week. Just shows how easy it is to put weight back on. Not keen on Dubai and won’t be going again. Hotel was soooo expensive and we wont be letting our son book a holiday for us again as we let him do all the arrangements. But we had a great week with him and our lovely grandchildren. Highlight of holiday taking them swimming with the dolphins. Be back on Saturday minus most of this weight xx

Back from Dubai with 7 extra pounds on board, totally my own fault, so milk all the way this week. Just shows how easy it is to put weight back on. Not keen on Dubai and won’t be going again. Hotel was soooo expensive and we wont be letting our son book a holiday for us again as we let him do all the arrangements. But we had a great week with him and our lovely grandchildren. Highlight of holiday taking them swimming with the dolphins. Be back on Saturday minus most of this weight xx
Swimming with the dolphins sounds wonderful, what an experience to share with your grandchildren. Good luck on the milk xx

Amazing, I’ve swam with dolphins too it’s incredible, shame you didn’t like Dubai but at least you experienced it xx

So behind on diaries ATM, trying to catch up.
You've been a busy bee. Jealous of you swimming with dolphins, can imagine it's an amazing experience. Exciting news about meeting your surgeon, what is the meeting for?

So behind on diaries ATM, trying to catch up.
You've been a busy bee. Jealous of you swimming with dolphins, can imagine it's an amazing experience. Exciting news about meeting your surgeon, what is the meeting for?
Hi Parsnip I am having a Fleur de lis tummy tuck and arm lift at the end of October so that is what I went to see the surgeon about xxxx

Hi Parsnip I am having a Fleur de lis tummy tuck and arm lift at the end of October so that is what I went to see the surgeon about xxxx
I remember reading you were having the surgery but I assumed since you'd had the consultation you wouldn't go back until the operation of that makes sense.

Back