• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teresa's weekly thursday WI

That's very true and a good way of putting it

Sent from my iPhone

Well I've a very happy camper this morning cos I hit double figures I'm now 99.8kg which is 15st 10lb exactly which means I've lost 2.4lb since last week but just call it 2 for arguments sake so now down 107lb I can't believe it feels so good I can't remember the last time I was 15st think I was about 15 lol onwards and upwards.

Didn't do Zumba this week as I had a drs appointment and didn't get back in time having some period issues so she's given me something to start one to hopefully make me less hormonal and my ears are still blocked this has even going on since I came back from benidorm in feb she's trying me on a stronger nose drops after a nasal spray to see if that works fx it does fed up feeling dizzy lighthead and stuffy.

well done! And isn't it great to get under these milestones! Well done you!!! How are you getting on with the stuff the doctor has given you? Has it helped at all?

It is an it's given me a boost which I needed :) it's not doing much at the moment but haven't taken it all weekend as I was awake and trying to keep an eye on moo with a house his not used to was full on started it again today I hope it helps soon :)

Sent from my iPhone

1.7lb off this week now 218.3lb/99kg very happy it's starting to move again 1/2lb a week suits me fine tbh , went back to Zumba this week it was hard cos I missed a week I sweated like a pig but I am still really enjoying it :)

I put my mini goal on my signature now so I can't get out of it and at least I have something to work towards :)

Sent from my iPhone

well done on the loss, getting back to Zumba (always hard after time off!) and for putting your goal out there!

I think mini goals are really good motivators as it helps to break down the long term goal, as long as they are realistic and that we don't set ourselves up to not achiev them which can also do a lot of damage.

Well done you :)

Thank you hun I feel in a happy place with the weightloss now which Is good :)

Sent from my iPhone

Ah, its our weigh in day . . .how are you doing hun? :)

I sts this week but I haven't been eating the best stuff so I need to get a grip of myself and start again tbh least I didn't put any on though

Sent from my iPhone

Not putting on is a bonus, but even with the STS if you're able to see and know the reasons why I do think that is also a huge positive. :)

I assume its that I have no other reason for it and we don't have much food in so I was kinda eating snacky bits not the best idea we went shopping yesterday and I got some stuff so fx this week will be better x

Sent from my iPhone

How you done this week hun? Do hope you've had a good one and certainly better than mine! lol

I lost 1.6lb this week so am now 1lb off 8st loss which is typical but hey at least it's moving again :) I have just finished monthlys so that properly didn't help much either x

I am now 98.3kg /15st 6.7lb /216.7lb :D

Sent from my iPhone

Great going :) and its frustrating when you're nearly at a milestone and yet it seems forever to get there! I so hear you on that one :)

Thank you Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone

How you doing hun? :) where do the weeks go?

Had Hospital appointment with dietician went well she is happy with my progress I have now lost 61% of my body fat/weight whichever it is they calculate which means I'm now 1% over there target so anything I lose from now on is just a bonus , had to have some bloods as there was some they missed off last time she's happy with my eating but said I need to stop eating so much protein now and have carbs aswell to aim to eat 1x fruit and 1x yogurt per day and try to eat something that's not just protein at lunchtime cos I was only have meat most of the time apart from that all good , I asked about pregnancy seen as I'm not on the pill anymore she said because I'm not in a period of dramatic weightloss anymore it's fine if it does happen they have no issue with it and anything I lose now will be a lot slower (which it is) so they're is no harm if I did get pregnant only thing ill have to do is call them so they can tweak my diet if needed and they're properly send me to an endocrinologist so go through what supplements ill need to have up or change but alls good , i have one more appointment in December with Bariatric nurse and that's it then I think unless there's any issues and any problems diet wise I can call the dietician whenever :) and I have to change some of my vitamins because she thinks I've been taking the wrong kind.

My weight today there was 98.8kg but at home this morning was 98.0 exact so obv they've gone with 98.8kg so my weights practically the same as last week so not gonna record anything this week.

Very happy with my progress :)

Sent from my iPhone

youve done great :) so are you TTC planned or just seeing what happens when it happens? That's really exciting though about reaching that point... It seems a long way off getting there at times, but you've done fab :)

Thank you Hun , I'm not really sure tbh were not trying but were not preventing but if it happens it happens I don't mind when really at least I know it's safe to now if it does happen :) I'm so pleased how its all going so far x

Sent from my iPhone

I've made a decision today I am not gonna weigh for 3 weeks until I go on holiday :D I read on a fb site I go on one girl didn't weigh for a few weeks and lost 8.5lb so I think I'm gonna give it a go , ill still pop in every Thursday to see how everyone else is doing and to tell you how my weeks been :) just wont be weighting till Thursday 18th July :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back