• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

WoW !!!!!!!

Some fantastic losses! Everyone is showing excellent commitment and the rate we`re all going we will be reaching our targets this side of Christmas!

:xmastree:​

Hope everyone keeps the momentum up and prove to ourselves these bands are fantastic! :grouphugg:

P. S I have lost 3lbs this week! Yippee! :D

Love Kat x

Well done everyone!

I have lost another pound (over 2 weeks probably), weighed myself at the gym yesterday. I'm obviously not done losing yet!

Woo hoo bring on the summer ;) x

Well done all! Excellent week :D
Hope we all get some good fun and relaxation a little bit over the weekend and then back on full steam ahead for the coming week !!! Big hugs to you all, you're fantastic !

Hi gals hope you don't mind me popping in as I'm a pre-op bypasser. You've lost some fantastic amounts of weight and you should all be super proud of yourselves. I've opted for the bypass because I'm an all day grazer and I know I would cheat with a band as I don't have you gals' dedication and willpower.

Really looking forwards to seeing the admissions into the 15 stone club next week.

Ang xx

Good luck on your journey Ang, whichever operation we have willpower and dedication are required. An operation wont 'cure' our bad eating habbits such as grazing. x

I know im on pre-op but sundays are my weekly weigh-ins

After my first week ive lost 5-3/4lbs!

Pleased with that!

It's my wednesday weigh in. Another 2lbs off this week, I'm really pleased because I have eaten a lot more this week and I'm due on, so...whoop whoop!

I must admit, I have found it hardest this week, the ole willpower is waning slightly. I found out today that I can't have my first fill tomorrow because of my stupid scabby wound! AND...I can't get another appointment until 21st April. GUTTED! I have to live on willpower alone for another month. I had a cry, led on the sofa, swore in my head and then got over it. Sort of! x

Miss hungry said:
I must admit, I have found it hardest this week, the ole willpower is waning slightly. I found out today that I can't have my first fill tomorrow because of my stupid scabby wound! AND...I can't get another appointment until 21st April. GUTTED! I have to live on willpower alone for another month. I had a cry, led on the sofa, swore in my head and then got over it. Sort of! x

So sorry to hear about your fill being moved, my port has a scab still, do you think I should encourage it to come off? Just incase?? x

Neen said:
Don't worry Miss H xxx We'll be here helping you til then. Keep logging and save something nice for treat day to look forward to x

Jo be careful not to force it off. I would let it alone personally. Just want to be sure it is fully ready before just in case it bleeds or anything x

Yeah I think your right, had another look and think it might be a stitch! X

Back