• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

6lbs lost this week for me... thrilled as ive stayed the same since September last year! Lol hope it continues x

Well done what a fab loss, have you done anything different this week?

Decided to excersize lol! Iv also had a fill last Tuesday and havnt really eaten much since so its not really thr correct way of loosing 6lb lol x

Decided to excersize lol! Iv also had a fill last Tuesday and havnt really eaten much since so its not really thr correct way of loosing 6lb lol x

Lol well congratulations anyway x

Good,,morning everybody,,,,,HAPPY EASTER. Xxxx. Hope you are all well ? 13.12. today, so 2lb off this week,,,,,so into Aprils mini goal ? Trying to get as near to 13 stone by 6 may Holidays ,,,,,,,,,,,? Not to sure though ?!,,,,,, my husbands just come in with a Thorntons egg with 27 chocolates inside? Bless x rolly eyes? Good luck everybody. Xxxxxxrubyred15

Good,,morning everybody,,,,,HAPPY EASTER. Xxxx. Hope you are all well ? 13.12. today, so 2lb off this week,,,,,so into Aprils mini goal ? Trying to get as near to 13 stone by 6 may Holidays ,,,,,,,,,,,? Not to sure though ?!,,,,,, my husbands just come in with a Thorntons egg with 27 chocolates inside? Bless x rolly eyes? Good luck everybody. Xxxxxxrubyred15

Well done ruby x

1.5lb off for me this week - I'll take that thank you very much x

Well done ruby and Meggie moo x

I've lost 1lb - was hoping for more but ate at daughters first birthday party oops !

Was 16.10
Now 13.1

Come on nearly in the 12s !!!

Well done girls ! Iv sts this week but im ok with that as it's totm n I normally put between 4-6lbs on so sts isnt that bad! Xx

So I weighed yesterday too. Was 17 stone two weeks ago. Now im 15 stone 11 pounds. 17 pound loss in 14 days. Loving my new band. Into week 3 now yay. Xxxxx well done to everyone.

Well done ruby and Meggie moo x

I've lost 1lb - was hoping for more but ate at daughters first birthday party oops !

Was 16.10
Now 13.1

Come on nearly in the 12s !!!

Still a 1lb off lottie x

So I weighed yesterday too. Was 17 stone two weeks ago. Now im 15 stone 11 pounds. 17 pound loss in 14 days. Loving my new band. Into week 3 now yay. Xxxxx well done to everyone.

Wow great loss x

Good morning everybody,,hope you are all well,,,,,,,? 2lbs off for me,,,, so well chuffed. XxxxxxxxxX well done to everyone ! Xxxruby

Hi, sorry long time no posting! Have been internetless. I am now 14 stone 2.5 lbs started at 17.13.5 in sept. almost 4 stone gone forever

Great losses ;)

Gratz to everyone. Im guttedni haven't lost anything. Seriously upset. Stayed the same. I was on week two of liquid how can I not have lost. Sob.

Probably just your body catching up with previous weeks losses ... Keep on going x

Lousarah, I too was on 2nd week of Liquid diet and Actually put on 2lbs!! However I did lose 7lbs the first week so it is an average of 2 1/2 lbs a week which is ok. I know that I didn't cheat at all and it must come right in the end. Have faith and you will be fine. x

Back