• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done Ruby :)

2 pounds off for me this week x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done ladies sts this week :)

3lb off this week but mostly due to a tummy bug! Hope everyone had a great week and enjoy the long weekend! X

Well done Tobi and ruby x sts again this week feel its time for a fill but off to Florida two weeks today so it will have to wait x as long as I'm not gaining I'm happy for now :) x

1lb off this week. Gz tobi nd ruby. Atleast its not a gain meggie. Gizmo is empty atm and so long as I feed him six times a day about 1300 cals myfitness im not hungry. Why am i not gagging for a fill like all other new banders xxx

Well done ladies!!

I haven't weighed in for 3 weeks and I was 12.13lb

I'm now 12st6lb so loss of 7lbs so about 2lb a week :) xx

2lb off for me this week x good luck ladies

I sts too :( x

2lbs off this week and 6lbs since last time I weighed in. I'm now 12st eeeeeeekkkkk 1 more pound and I'm in the 11's :)

Hi everyone,
Just 6days of pre op diet and I have lost almost 9lbs. I can't believe it. This is amazing.

Hi,everyone, well done everybody,just another 1lb for me,,,,,,,ahhhh at last I'm into the 12s whoo hoo !!!!! Good luck for next week,,just set myself a mini goal 7 lbs by July 15 th. my birthday!!!!!? Well here's hope ing !!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxruby

Well I am on the losers bench... On just with a half pound loss.

I had the band two weeks and just gone on to mushy food.

I know that I should not expect to have lost much. But I am disappointed that I have not lost more!!!

Back