• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Just been weighed and am thrilled with a 6lb loss! Whoop!
I stayed the same last week though so that's ho I'm accounting for it. And I've upped the exercise a bit this week too.
So, 18lb down, weight 16st 8 today!

Next target: into the 15s!

Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done lovely ladies!!!!

Leesh it does slow down the less we need to lose. we just have to not be discouraged by slow progess. As long as the general direction is down!
Well done Mel xx Glad you are feeling more in control and both you and Leesh, wish you luck with getting fills soon x
Well done Mandy!!! On your way now chuck xxx
Awesome Toffee!! It's brillaint you have a lovely reward for sticking to the plan despite being disappointed last weekxxx
Hope I can get out my rut and join you all next week xx

Im ashamed to say iv put 2 on! ;( my fault bad week with lots of bday cakes, plus I new my first fill was today!

Today things wil change I hope with restriction on board! X

Hi Sarah xxx I decided to leave it as just one weigh in this week chuck, as I would be devastated if it was more than yesterday!!
I have a plan of action ready and I just have to make sure I make time to exercise, even though the kids are on hols.
I'll have to do some when they go on to bed instead of camping out on the sofa all night! xx

Neen said:
Jo you have done fine xxx Don't sweat the little 2lbs because it probably will be gone again by next Saturday xxx
Good luck with your fill and I hope it gives you a nice booster

Thanx Neen xx

Hey everyone Just seen this post and its Saturday good idea to have this.
I started at 20st 11lb
Then on 05/04/11 went on the milk pre op diet I lost 12lb in 6 days i was well chuft and thought mmm do i need to have the op just carry on with this milk diet lol.
My op was on that Sunday 10/04/11 and i weighed 19st 13.
Just weighed myself and im 19st 8lb so thats 5lb im well pleased. Cant wait to get in the 18s. Well done everyone on here aswell xxx

yay i can join this thread!!

so my starting weight was friday last week when i started pre op.....now im 15stones 1 which is a 7lb loss.....mostly due to the pre op though....anyways woop to that and hopefully next week i can get ino the 14s!!

starting weight 19lb 3 1/2oz....weight today 18lb 12 1/4!!!!!! im shrinkingggggggg lol

u havent changed ur ticker either!! how do i do it?? :p

Well done Magic xxx Hope you feel a bit better today x
And Wencho! Well done to you too hun xx

I notice on your ticker Magic , that it's not a hyperlink, usually you can click on someones ticker and it opens a window to the ticker site.
Looks like you missed off a bit of code when you pasted it to your signature
If you go make a new one , just make sure you CTRL & A to copy all the text in the box for pasting to your signature and when you come to update next week, you will be able to just click your sig and access your details straightaway to amend it x

aw thanks Neen yeh im loads better my op went well and recoverey was all gd too just the dreaded wind. This week tho im getting used to having the band and im confusing myself is it wind or hunger?? and drinking the 2Ls is a mission

thank you :) feeling fabulous knowing before tuesdays weigh day that i have lost lol :)
ive just updated my ticker by clicking on it and logging in x

Back