• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Wooohoooooo!!!! Happy dance for Karen!!!

dance_dance_dance_2_by_darlingchan.gif

Well done miss hungry! That's brill!
X

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done, Sarah! That's great - esp as youve been away too!

15s next week!

Xx

*smacks Neens bum for early WI* hehe. Don't be too disheartened, a midweek wi is a false one, you may weigh differently tomorrow. However I do understand how hard it is at times to stay away from those scales.

Thanks ladies, I was poorly last weekend so it was probably that, as I had the most bizarre eating habits while I was away. xx

Before I log off and go eat and sleep I just wanted to wish you all good luck on your weigh ins tomorrow. I will be with you in spirit and wishing you all well.

Now I am going to go before I fall asleep:D.

tranquil x

That's a Good attitude Neen - def don't let things slide and get worse.
Equally, don't berate yourself either. You're a star!

Xx

Well done Sarah - You`re doing so well 15s are getiing closer all the time hun x

Neen - You`ve obviously been worrying about your weight this week - need to cut yourself a bit of slack. I`m sure if you follow your plan next week - you`ll see a good improvement x

I`ll do my weigh in tomorrow and keep you all posted!

Night night all x

Love Kat x

ive just joined and just at the very start of my process but will go on those dreaded scales in the morning and do a sat weigh in aswell as the 1 i will get on a tues with weight management pre op team!

Hi all,

Been a very naughty girl this week. Must of weighed myself at least once a day if not more. Can feel my little obsession head creeping back in. Not good at all.

On a better note I have eaten quite well. Not so good with excersize with it being the school hols but I have mostly stuck to my calorie limit and have stuck to moderately low carb. I have lost a pound which I am hoping signals the end of a stall and puts me at 16.1!!!! I have booked myself in for a fill as well as I can still eat a good old portion of food if I dont stop myself. Nothing by my old standards though.

I find it hard to believe the weight is not falling off me actually, my eating habits have changed beyond recognition. Starting to wonder if I am over thinking things and stressing myself out. Just keep trucking eh?

Good luck to you all and well done on your efforts.

Leesh x

Morning all, I've just weighed in for this week and am very pleased to report a one pound loss! After the excesses of the previous week I thought I would have definitely gained, possibly as much as 4 pounds, but I dug in and was really good from Tuesday onwards, so I'm chuffed!

That's now 34 pounds in total ( I will update my stats later when I'm on the PC and not my phone!) bringing my weight to 15 st 3.5 pounds. My next goal is to get into the 14s, somewhere I've not been for around 5 years. Even then my lowest weight was 14 12 and I haven't been lower than that for about 13 years!

Thanks to everyone who gave their support earlier this week to help me get back on track. It just goes to show what I can achieve if I really put my mind to it!

I've got an appointment with my dietitian this morning, I've still not had a fill so no doubt we'll talk about that.

Well done to all those who have weighed in so far, good luck to everyone else who is still to do so and hope everyone has a fab weekend! xx

At last I can join you - 2 weeks in total (10 days pre-op & 5 days post op) grand total is 10lbs xx

Well done melly! That's great you got back on track after a bad start to the week.
It's exciting you're getting close to the lowest weight you've been in a while!
Xx

Fab Mandy! Welcome to the weigh ins!

Great start to your losses.

Xx

Back