• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

WTG Saturday losers :) woohooo!!! no loss for me this week LOL still sitting at +1 so not all bad considering...... am going to try really hard this week to get back on it.... i brought some new (to me) jeans in the week which won't go past my thighs LOL gl all for next week........... i promise to try and join you x x x x

Well done Daisy, we are such a bunch of losers!

Another 2 1/2 lbs off for me, so that's 8st 13 1/2 - in the bloody 8's!!!!!!! Yes only just but wow, I feel amazing :)

Doubt it sharon...having a wine and some nibbles tonight. But just turned down Lindsay's offer of a chow mein. Find I can nibble away but difficult some days to eat food...then days I can nosh into a full meal :-(

Looking forward to our catch up xxx

Well done Daisy xx

2lbs off for me too so now 8st 11 1/2. Had a 0.6ml defill this week too but it's still fairly tight, may book another appt to get some more out.

wtg girls your super stars :) i'm still sitting in wl wilderness at +3 for the last month .......a least its not creeping up :) its a bad week this week for food....birthdays and Easter too.....so am committed to getting back to it (I promise first thing Tuesday morning) soon as the celebrations are over :) wishing you all a fab weekend wtg again..... Daisy your my superstar not far to go now woooohooooo!!!!

Back