• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Thanks hunny

I'm 2lb off target of 9:8, we are similar start weights

Will try for 9:4 I think :)

Fingers crossed x x x

thats amazing.... the dietician told me I should go for a 12st target...not happy... I'm going for 9.8 now x

Hi guys this is the first time I have done a weigh in... But I'm down 12.5lbs in two weeks.

I know it will slow down. I still have another week of the liquid diet to go. I'm not really struggling with that yet except now the boys are with me for a full week I'm having to cook for them three times a day and my automatic reach for thier left overs is very hard to fight. But I am fighting it.

The one thing I struggling with is my horrific bad breath. bleuch!

Happy weigh ins x

Im down another 1lb this week. Its slowed right down but thats just because i have re-introduced food but a pound is a pound and if i did that every week I would be 52lbs lighter in a year. xx

I'm 3lb down this week I'm still on the liquid stage I've still got another 8 days of liquids left to do before puréed stage so I know it will start to slow down.

Well done toddshare x

Well today I had a 2lb gain. To be expected after dropping thst massive 9lb last week. Was away for a few days without the dogs so we took advantage and I was out for lunch and drinking wine

Got back on track when I got home yesterday. Know I will smash it this week xx

Ok girls (thanks for the reminder Kirsty) Saturday weigh in thread !!!!

So my report is +5 not bad considering what with the house move, being of plan, no dieting as such, no counting or logging...... in fact copious amounts of choc and ice cream....meals out and just general crap LOL

I'm quiet happy to be able to 'be' quiet normal and not having to put lots of effort in BUT I do want these 5lb off as I feel like the back end of a bus lol

So here I am hoping it helps keep me sticking to plan :)

x x x x have a fab weekend all

WTG all you beautiful losers !!!

2lb loss for me this week, I'm expecting a stall next week as from Tuesday I start puréed stage after being on liquids for 4 weeks x

I lost 2.8lbs this week.

12.9 today that's one and a quarter off since my fill on Wednesday and 4 and three quarters since my repair op 4 weeks ago

No honeymoon period here. Just a hard slog me thinks

Back