• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done all, 1/2 off for me defiantly slowing down now was hoping to be down into my 12 by hols at end of June - not looking that way now as still 14.3 :(
Xx

Well done all!

2 off for me this week - a loss I definitely didn't deserve after all I've eaten and all the lounging I've done. I feel like a lost cause at the moment. But still yay in a small way.

Hi All

Got back from my holiday yesterday just weigh in and have lost 4lb in just over a week which i am over the moon about

well done on the losses girls....some massive (karlene yay!)

a loss is a loss and is an achievment we are all collectively proud of for ourselves and the rest of the bandits... :D

half term this week then fingers xd i go back to the gym...need to shift the big belly!

well done sarah back on track now :)

I am weighing in a day early this week as i am out with work colleagues tonight f&b's and bowling :D so after a couple of weeks staying the same i have lost 3 lb this week!!!:):D so pleased hoping to be at 3 stone loss by the end of the month as i will be 6 months post op then.

good luck everyone for your weigh in's:)

well done sarah!! back on track and looking awesome i bet!

joanne.,...WOWZERS good loss....have a fab night tonight u deserve it

Thanks MB!! i will enjoy myself tonight. been in this job 8 months now and prior to this i virtually had no social life other than nights out with OH now me and friends from work are making an effort to go out once per month. so tonight its ten pin bowling and frankie & benny's. will enjoy it but will try and choose carefully also. Oh and speaking of social life picking up i am also off to see take that in cardiff on 15th june yipeeee!!:)

take that !! wooo.... its nice to go out and do things....losing weight makes u feel a lot more comfortable in social stuations and generally ups confidence.

enjoy urself ...ill be sitting here..jealous!

take that !! wooo.... its nice to go out and do things....losing weight makes u feel a lot more comfortable in social stuations and generally ups confidence.

enjoy urself ...ill be sitting here..jealous!
Quite right it does. I recieved an invitation for a barn dance and hog roast, and actually thought "yes"!
Usually I dismiss invites and make up some reason why I can't make it. But this time I'm going!

Well I held on to last weeks 4lb loss and have lost another 2 this week. Woo hoo! x

I have rethunked it Rache ;), I got to the magical 25 BMI - has to be everyones primary goal (I think)?

Now I'm slightly under I'm not going to put myself under any pressure to get much lower but I still dont feel comfortable - if that makes sense ???!! lol x :eek:

Back