• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

:bliss:I have lost 4lbs this week. Can't bloody believe it. That is 3 stone off now.
Iam over the moon. Knocking on 15's door! Another couple of weeks and I'll walk through the door hopefully!
Go Karen...Go Karen...Go Karen ! :woohoo:

Miss hungry said:
:bliss:I have lost 4lbs this week. Can't bloody believe it. That is 3 stone off now.
Iam over the moon. Knocking on 15's door! Another couple of weeks and I'll walk through the door hopefully!
Go Karen...Go Karen...Go Karen ! :woohoo:

Fantastic! Love the new profile pic. I am going through a bit of a downer at the moment. Really struggled with hunger on sloppies so went onto normal food a couple of days early. Put on a pound last week :(

Got a phone appointment with the dietician tomorrow at 8.30 (do they not know it's a Sunday?!) so hopefully she can help with some tips and arrange a fill. My portions are getting bigger - I can't do willpower, that's why I have had to resort to a band! I'm down and so I tend to eat more then! Need a slap round the chops with a wet fish I think!!

You are doing so well , I am really chuffed for you xx

GO KAREN! wow...check ur gorgeous new profile pic.....when is the barn dance? how exciting and 3stones down...WOWZERS!

mazza u r doing so well. have my first fill on tues and can defo do with one now...

am rocking the STS boat AGAIN this week. such a pattern to my weight loss!!

Miss Hungry witwoo!!! Gorgeous pic hun xx

I HAVE LOSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

5 yes you've read that right 5 whole lovely pounds off!!!

Sooooooooooooo pleased I am now nearly in the 17's!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!
:D:D:D

Lil bit chuffed can you tell?xxxxx

hi guys, you are all doing so well... have to tell you all i have 4 lb off this week, i am delighted. walking almost every day and counting my calories... am knocking on 15's door, so should be in through the door in a week or two... first fill in 2 weeks times :) am in such a positive mode

WOW! Well done rache and mazza and everyone else! Amazing!
2 off for me this week taking me to 2 stone loss and into the 15s! Yay!

Yay for everyone! It's such a buzz losing weight.
Thanks everyone, you are all so lovely. It's so nice to be part of a group thats all in the same boat.
Magic, the barn dance is the 16th july, so that is a good aim to loose some more weight by. I will see people there that I haven't seen in ages. I think I will actually look forward to dressing up and being seen!
Rache, 5lbs fab!
Maura, knocking on 15's door is so exciting!
Thank you Chopster, you are so kind!
Cariadtoffee, you have gone through the door! whoop!

Well done everyone on your great weight losses this week, i have lost another 2lb this week

well done karlene and rache

16th july.....bet u will get loadsa comments as ull look fab. u wont be sitting at the table trying to hide in thae dark!!

Aren't we all great!?!

A big bunch of losers! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello bandits. What a fantastic set of results:grouphugg:. I am so happy for each and every one of you.

Keep up the good work:)

tranquil x

Wowsers, there have been some great results here this week. I have decided to only weigh in once a month from now on and am going to get hubby to hide the scales in the meantime, otherwise I weigh every day!!
Now that I have started with the gym in earnest I know that it could well impact on any weight loss as my body starts to get used to it. I don't want to see this on the scales and let it put me off, so my weigh in will now be the last Saturday of every month.
Well done everyone again xx

5.25lbs off for me this week!

Eating loads of fruit & salads as well as liquids after fill have definately helped me along.

2 stone 1.75lbs off so far!

Well done on your losses this week, there are some great loosers this week.

Back