• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done chopster, 1lb is great and of course this was just the first fill, so after another 1 it may be even easier x

hi guys another 2lb off this week and better still i am now in the "15's"..... i am so pleased :) well done to all losers xx

I'm pretty p*ssed off today. I have stayed the same. I have been to the gym 3 times this week and have only done calorie burning machines so can't blame it on muscle.
I'm so cross! Iam 16 stone 1 lb, I was sure I would drop into the 15's today.
And, 5 mins ago I just ate 6....yes 6 thortons champagne chocs (bought for fathers day). That'll show my body!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Stay calm! Step away from the chocs!!!! A womans body is a strange thing and I am sure someone will be along soon with some explanation for you. X

3lbs off for me this week!!!!

2 stone 5.5lbs in total which is exactly 1.5lbs more than the weight of my son.

MB....STS?????? Im going to put a bet on your loosing next week!

lolz karen..it will come off cos u have put the work in...unlike me :(

tam i reckon i will break the cycle with another STS unless i get my fat ass into gear.....my mate wants to hit shops but said NO! i will go gym first....gotta get serious and join u LOSERS!! :p nice loss btw!

You should go, magic. It's not too bad, I wouldn't go as far as to say I like it, but I don't hate it either!
I downloaded "The workout mix 2011" yesterday 'cause my music was all wrong for the gym. Adele and Paolo Nutini just not fast enough!
I hate the bloody mirrors though, am probably the only one working out whilst looking down! Haven't seen any eye candy yet either....rubbish!

Last edited:
Miss Hungry you'll be grand lass, just a blip. and you gotta be proud and look round in that gym, who knows what an extra boost gazing at rippling muscles could be until you try :) xx

woo been twice in a week to the gym....haha..pathetic for most ppl but that totals 3 times this year!! whoops

karen i hate catching a glimpse of myself as well in gym.... but hey u are over 3 stones down which is AMAZING!!

Whoop whoop Magic!!
I must confess.............lazy Karen reared her ugly head last night. I had booked the gym for 8.15pm, but didn't go as I wanted to watch tv instead!!!!
OOPS!

i dont have lazy days...i have SCOFFING DAYS!

-2lbs

yay

worked my BUTT off this week.....2 hard sessions at gym and loadsa willpower (baby carrots and ryvita were my friends this week!)

must have a loss next week...must must must!

Morning Guys and Gals

Another week and another weigh in - I am pleased to announce I lost another 2lbs this week. So close to goal now I cannot believe it - Thanks for reading xxx Good luck to everyone xx - Keep the faith xx

Fantastic Julie. 6 more to go - you are motoring. It will be fantastic if you make it to coincide with your first surgiversary.

tranquil x

Thank you TB - I am hoping to make the goal by then - who knows whether I will or not - Never say Never LoL but the main thing is I WILL reach it ......its like a vendetta now lol - ty for your reply xx

Back