• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

5lbs off for me this week!!! Very chuffed, had a fill tuesday so the day of liquid and day of sloppies probably helped. On normal food today and can definitely feel restriction, only managed half a cereal bar for breakfast and half a jam salad wrap for lunch. By now I have normally had tea but I am not even hungry. Go me!!

Well done you, fantastic news, love that the band is helping so much x

Hi bandy girls, I haven't been on much this week as I've had pc problems, hopefully sorted now.
I've lost 2lbs this week, very pleased. I appreciate every pound lost so much!
I went for my gym induction on thursday. And I go properly tomorrow morning. I was so nervous! It was fine.
Ive been quite naughty over the last few days so I really need to get back on track. I want to hit the magic 15's next week!
Well done everyone on your losses.
Chopster I'm really pleased for you, you go girl! (American accent).
xxx

well done all!!

here's to gymming it this week karen....must go must go...so blooming useless me!

I did my first proper workout today. Tried not to feel too self conscious.
I had forgotton how some of the machines work too. Did 1 hour and then sloped off home feeling quite pleased with myself.

I hope you learn to love it hun.
I have discovered the more I exercise the happier it makes me feel. It spurs me on for the free antidepressant it is!!
That and the toning benefits, you just can't go wrong.
xxx

Hi all hope you have had a good week. 1 & 1/2 off this week making it a total if 2 stone 7 & 1/2 lbs off :)
X

nice one mandy and julie!!!

no prizes for guessing what my weigh in report is....tbh i did go stupid nr the end so it is my fault....feeling no restriction with the latest fill. bleurgh...STS

no well done for me TB.....hopefully next week...although im worried i WILL break the pattern with a STS....gonna get really serious and be more sensible.

need to stop grazing!

no well done for me TB.....hopefully next week...although im worried i WILL break the pattern with a STS....gonna get really serious and be more sensible.

need to stop grazing!

It is well done because you have not gained. You also recognise what is happening for you and are going to be doing something about it so well done:D

tranquil x

Just a pound for me this week, wasn't expecting much after 5 last week. Need to start exercising this week. Onwards and up(well down!)wards

thanks TB...those words of advice will keep me on straight and narrow instead of feeling dejected and stufing myself!

chops well done xx

Back