• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

1.5lb off for me this week...again nice n steady...roll on first fill on wednesday as i'm convinced i'm fitting more on that small tea plate than I could a few weeks back lol! :D get the next 1.5lb off next week so I have at least hit my 2 stone mark...!

3lb off for me this week.
Got the all clear from my knee surgeon, I can go back to low impact activities, stepper here I come!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

2 pounds of for me this week. VERY VERY HAPPY:)

Hi all it has been a good while sin i have posted anything on here so here i go i had stopped losing weight but in the last 2 weeks it has started coming off again which i am over the moon about, i had my op a year ago the other day and i am 8st 3lb less than i was this time last year and i couldn't be happy about that.

2lbs off for me- still haven't taken off all of the 8lbs I put on after my party!!That'll teach me eh!

Four pounds off for me this week :bliss:

Good luck everyone xxx

3.5lb off for me, best in a while...wonder if that's the treadmill helping out now I'm jogging on it everyday for 10mins...also just nipped into the 14's too so that's double happy for me today :) :) (6lb to go to hit my december challenge I pledged)

STS, first week I have not lost since 10th September... my fault as food choice have not been the best plus portion increased a bit so ll c how the next few weeks goes. First fill on 10th December

Two pounds off for me this week :) :) Reckon it would have been more, but I replaced my Pandora bracelet last week (after breaking my old one). And I cannot get my new one off my wrist - will save taking it off for a week when I need that extra bit of help on the scales LOL ...

Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins x

Haha! Mind you they are heavy tho!!! Good stuff with the 2lb, I'll update shortly as soon as I've dragged my bum out of bed :) xx

Boo- hoo only 1 1/2 off for me this week but I've reached my mini goal of 3 stones so happy days :)

well done fluterby and Macy moo moo a loss is a loss and not sounding like a supermarket brand: every little help!!!

3lb off for me this week.....happy bunny :)

STS again this week... TOTM so hope next week will be better as i have 7 pounds to loose by xmas and running out of time!

Macy moo moo said:
Boo- hoo only 1 1/2 off for me this week but I've reached my mini goal of 3 stones so happy days :)

Thanks hun and considerate of you to give me chance to try n catch you xx

Back