• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

suebland said:
Well done everybody, I am gonna start weighing myself and joining you, might keep me on the straight and narrow x

That'll sort your fri night munchies sue lol! Well done on coming to join us xx

2lbs off for me. I'm struggling though. Easy weekdays at work and struggling at weekends:( But, I have great restriction so it helps. :)

@ Mrs P, Jo and Macey Moo - anything off is great!! Better off than on - especially as we are approaching Christmas and there is more and more temptation.
@ Mis - I am sure you will have a good week next week. That pesky TOTM gets me too.
@ Sue - this weekly weigh-in definitely helps keep me on the straight and narrow. Sure it will for you too. We are all human. Re the pringle scenario - but gotta try and put these things in perspective - enjoy in moderation and just plan it into your daily diet rather than thinking you have saboutaged yourself and then deciding to go off the rails.

hi Guys sorry for my tardiness i did weigh in saturday but have been off on a shopping trip to birmingham all weekend so not had chance to log. Well doen some great results :)

I have lost 4lb this week :D

So close to your goal and what a fantastic weight loss. Really pleased for you :)

Right you experienced banders..advice pls. Now have 7ml in and boy can I feel it.drinks ok but I really must sip..food..another story...tiny pieces and prob equivalent of say a tablespoon and I have to stop as get discomfort. Is this normal!? Eventually settles but hardly eating anything!! Which is such a change to when I had just the 5ml in. Then I could eat a tea plate full! do I just need to eat n wait eat n wait?! going to give it until mid next week, worse case scenario I have .5ml taken out. Any advice appreciated x

Hi Jo, I can't give advice from personal experience as I'm nowhere near as restricted as you but from reading a lot on here I think people say to give it a week at least because you're a bit swollen for a while after a fill and this settles after a wee while. As long as you can get fluids down you're ok just now. Obviously if it doesn't settle or you're sliming all the time then 0.5ml out sounds good.

Last edited:
B) skinny vanilla latte + go cereal bar
L) salmon fish cakes only managed 1.5.+ chips only managed a few
D) WINE + WINE + WINE .....:p

Sorry wrong section...

2lbs off for me this week. 15st hit. Psychological milestone for me - I now feel as I am going into the 14's, almost normal again. Soooo happy :)

flutterby1966 said:
2lbs off for me this week. 15st hit. Psychological milestone for me - I now feel as I am going into the 14's, almost normal again. Soooo happy :)

Well done :) I'm really pleased for you xx

Well done FB.... its nice to go under a stone mark.
I lost 1.5lbs this week. The scales were wavering a bit to make it 2 lbs but I'll take the 1.5! I really want to go under my next stone milestone for xmas and I have 4.5lbs to go .Have to wait and see I guess. Lots of xmas parties to go to which isn't easy with the alcohol side of things :(

First xmas party today- an afternoon of indulgence at a spa hotel in Glasgow with champagne (again!! what a life eh!) then out for cocktails with the 'girls'...yee haaaaa.

6.5lb off for me this week...wish i knew why!!!! But Im not complaining in anyway!!! Its been TOTM and had my 2nd fill on Monday, and have noticed a difference with that but even so....! Happy bunny today :) So...2.5lb to go next week to hit my magic 3 stone mark...bring it on!!!!

Well done all of you to keep on losing....your patience and perseverance will and IS paying off!!!! xx

Jo..my god..that's a huge weightloss!! Well done.

2.5 pounds off after two weeks of STS :)

Back