• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Just 1.5lb off this week....wanted a repeat of last week lol. so next week i expect to hit my 3 stone. Will update signature later. Well done all on your journeys to success!!! And no more talk of pizzas please..... :) x

Just a pound for me but it is still a loss. But going for my first fill later on today so hopefully ll have bigger loss to record in coming weeks :) but slow and steady win the race right?!

Stayed the same last week and only list 1& half this week. I think it's down to drinking my own body weight in alcohol on a girly wkend last week! Booked in for another fill end of January.
Well done all you losers!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

22 weeks post op and 68lbs lost

2 lbs lost for me this week. V happy :D Good luck everyone x

Well done on the 2lb. I've lost 3lb this week...oh how I love my band...that's 3st 2lb in total but more importantly now into the 13's so over the moon!!!!!! (hope Thursdays Xmas party that I've just had doesn't seek revenge on the scales next week) :) xx

Well done everyone. I don't to jump on the scales as I have drunk my body weight in alcohol last night at xmas party!

Come on mis...we waiting!!!! I did that thurs night and appear to be unscathed lol

2.5 pounds yeah only 1.5 pounds to go to reach Xmas target

Well done all - keep up the good work xxx

FINALLY 1lb off. 5 stone off officially. It has taken well over a month of going up and down, but I can now say Iam 199lbs.
With xmas being next week I will probably gain it back but I don't care, right now Iam 5 stone lighter! Whoop!

Whoup whoup well done Karen, u must be so pleased and Christmas is Christmas u ll Lois it all and more next year :) by the way how much have u got in ur band?

Wow! Some fantastic loses this week, I'm very frustrated, sts this week, in fact hardly lost anything in the past month. Booked in for another fill end of jan, well done everyone! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ah ok thanks, r u going to get a fill in or u staying as u r?

Karen- well done you!!! I'm so chuffed for you...5stone is amazing and you're an inspiration.
I can't weigh this week...my husband has hidden the scales! haha. I'd had an appointment at my dietician this week and I'd lost 2kg since my previous visit- 50lbs in total since op 5 months ago....he was really please with me. But he says I should stop being obsessed with the scales and just concentrate on sorting my food out and changing my habits for good rather than rely on scales to see if I've been 'good' or 'bad' and I think thats quite a nice idea. I'm actually going to have a bit of a break from thinking about it all the time and just try being 'normal' for a while...less obsessed anyway. So I'm going to relax about chocolate over xmas and have some treats.
Well done everyone ele with your losses...wish I could join in but I really can't find the scales!!! think he might have put them in the garden shed!! haha.

Back