• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

I only have 5 ml at moment ,I did have 7 mls in but too be honest it was way to tight so I'm going back too 6.5 ml , yes I would have a defill defo I went too New York to be fair I gained 2lbs but lost it as soon as I got back even at 5mls I could feel my band was tighter when I landed the other end had I not had a defill I don't think I would of even got water down :) xx

I only have 5 ml at moment ,I did have 7 mls in but too be honest it was way to tight so I'm going back too 6.5 ml , yes I would have a defill defo I went too New York to be fair I gained 2lbs but lost it as soon as I got back even at 5mls I could feel my band was tighter when I landed the other end had I not had a defill I don't think I would of even got water down :) xx

Thanks snack I now have 6.5 ml and struggled with chicken yesterday - I fly to Florida in may and wasn't sure about getting a de fill before I went - but after your comments think I may lol

I asked my surgeon today if he thought I should have a defill before may but he said if I get good restriction from today I can have a fill in march if ive lost weight around my stomach and need it but if I don't have one in April and may I should be ok by then because it would be a bit looser anyway. He just advised to drink shakes and take it easy on the first day to let it settle. I'm at 6mls in a 10ml band. Today was my third fill. I'll see how I am nearer the time.

I asked my surgeon today if he thought I should have a defill before may but he said if I get good restriction from today I can have a fill in march if ive lost weight around my stomach and need it but if I don't have one in April and may I should be ok by then because it would be a bit looser anyway. He just advised to drink shakes and take it easy on the first day to let it settle. I'm at 6mls in a 10ml band. Today was my third fill. I'll see how I am nearer the time.

Thanks pixie x I definatly have more restriction (had fill on tues) stuffed today on 2 slices of ham and two ryvita. Have scheduled another fill for 9th feb but not sure I will need, was thinking march and then see how that was - don't want to ruin my holiday :)

Did you ever get to the wl meetings at heartlands?

Paula x

No, I had to work in the end. Have u been? Sounds like u won't need one! Never know though x

No I've not - not even sure when they are held?

Fingers crossed I won't need one or if I do only a very small one x

Woo hoo 3.5lb off for me this week - back to no crap and had a fill x

Good luck everyone x

:talk017::talk017: well done

Well done meggie moo, great loss!!! I lost 2lb this week, really pleased too.
Had my 2nd fill last Tuesday now got 5ml in 10ml band, and finding there is a difference. Struggled with a grilled beef burger Thursday, got stuck and pain was awful. Been ok since, just trying to remember to chew chew chew - that's my biggest problem.

Good luck this week girls! Xxx

Well done meggie moo, great loss!!! I lost 2lb this week, really pleased too.
Had my 2nd fill last Tuesday now got 5ml in 10ml band, and finding there is a difference. Struggled with a grilled beef burger Thursday, got stuck and pain was awful. Been ok since, just trying to remember to chew chew chew - that's my biggest problem.

Good luck this week girls! Xxx

Well done Sharon, I know what you mean really noticed a difference now am at 6.5ml and having to chew lots and really eat slowly x

Another 1.5lbs off this week :)

17 weeks till my holiday and target of 10 stone currently 13 so need to get on with it lol x

Good luck this week ladies x

Well done meggie moo .... Have you set yourself some smaller, interim goals? X

Lost 3 lb - very pleased! xxx

Back