• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

well, its my first week post op and i have lost 14 pounds! absolutely chuffed! i know it will slow down now as my body adjusts but it feels great nevertheless. im 1/10th of the way there lol x

Well done luluxo great start and well done everyone I lost a cheeky 3lbs this week x

Well done meggie moo .... Have you set yourself some smaller, interim goals? X

Thanks Michelle x not broken it down yet into smaller pieces but would make sense 3 stone in 17 weeks is quite daunting :)

Well done meggie moo, great loss!

Stayed the same this week, tried a week of eating a bit more challenging foods and got stuck few times. Still learning! :)

Good luck to all xxx

Sts is better than a gain x and I know what you mean about learning ouch lol

well, its my first week post op and i have lost 14 pounds! absolutely chuffed! i know it will slow down now as my body adjusts but it feels great nevertheless. im 1/10th of the way there lol x

Fantastic lulu x

Well done luluxo great start and well done everyone I lost a cheeky 3lbs this week x

Lol a cheeky 3lb x what a difference a fill makes :) well done snack x

Congrats ladies. Posting here helps keep the focus :)

Well done ladies! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done everyone!!

I've made it to the 14s!! (Just lol) I was 15.2 last week and now 14.13.5

My goal is to make 12.4 by 14th may ready for my holiday. I've set mini goals though. My next is 14.2 which would take me under 200lbs!

It's a lot to learn and horrible consequences if you ever get it wrong. Well done on such a big loss lulu!! Really does help to post on here each week x

Well done everyone!!

I've made it to the 14s!! (Just lol) I was 15.2 last week and now 14.13.5

My goal is to make 12.4 by 14th may ready for my holiday. I've set mini goals though. My next is 14.2 which would take me under 200lbs!

Great work pixie well done x you can def do it x

Well it's been a while since coming on here and im still the same weight as last time! I'm happy with that!! My efforts begin again tomorrow but have exams coming up and I know it's easy to graze when your minds somewhere else!! Gonna update each week again as it does help u to keep focused!! Well do e on great losses everyone!! X

Hi all .Great losses .I went on holiday for a week and lost 4lbs as I couldn't eat a thing for 3days .Came home and put 3 right back on .ha ha I still can't work this band out yet .It seems I can only eat if I have a hot drink first .does anybody else find this helps x

Hi all .Great losses .I went on holiday for a week and lost 4lbs as I couldn't eat a thing for 3days .Came home and put 3 right back on .ha ha I still can't work this band out yet .It seems I can only eat if I have a hot drink first .does anybody else find this helps x

I'm very similar!! I haven't had a fill since last August yet my meals are never the same size and I still can't do certain foods, still losing weight tho, very slow but that's fine by me! Never tolerated bread rice pasta and some meats depending on how well done they are!! Most strange!! Considering a small fill to get ahead on portion size again! Hope u had a lovely holiday!! X

Hi .I had a great holiday thanks .I am just the same .No rice pasta or breads and hardly any meat ,every day is different .4 stone down and also losing very slowly but no more fills for me .I now have 5mls in a 10 ml band .I had a de fil a couple of weeks ago and it seems to have worked .Good luck with your loss x Liz x

Back