• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Hi,girls. I'm still the same as last week,but got a fill yesterday,sooooo I'm hoping for a result next week ? Good luck to everybody xxxxxxxrubyred

1 & 1/2lbs for me, was amazed as had a really bad week. Maybe the time of year has something to do with our food choices at the moment? I always feel less motivated and a bit more glum in Jan/Feb so eat crap to comfort myself. Need to stop that!! Have been v good last few days to compensate for several days of bad.

Well done on any losses!

Meggie and Pixie- you've been doing really well so don't be too downhearted about a sts, they happen to me all the time!

Happy Saturday everybody! xx

Thanks Gemby need to get my head back in it :)

I really dont know why I bother weighing in now... Yup you guessed it stayed the same for another week! Wow what is this band for? Emptying bank accounts and giving scars it seems to me...

That is 9 weeks now not a 1/2 pound lost. I feel like a big old whinger but call me nieve I expected to loose at least 1~1 1/2~2lbs a week, was I expecting too much? Evidently. I have 9.7mls in a 14ml band and have some restriciton so what gives? Advice anyone? And please do not ask me to ask dieticians they are useless, give out the same old generic twaddle that anyone with an ounce of common sense knows already.

After such a terrible time with such a long stall and generous offers of advice if more details of intake and exercise was given - has anyone heard from Bella since this post back in December?

Lost a 1lb this week whoop whoop x

Good luck ladies

Well done losers. Thanks ruby, I gained your two pound loss :rolleyes: x

Congratulations on that great loss this week. :superwoman:

No, I pm'd her to see how she was getting on but no reply :( I've been really worried about her.

People come and go in these places and the trend is to post less when things aren't going so well. Bella did exceptionally well to carry on posting as long as she did, what with the worlds longest stall.

It would be good to hear how things are now though, even if it is all doom and gloom, as I think it does all prospective wls peeps good to understand that it isn't all simple once you've had the surgery (whichever procedure it is for).

People come and go in these places and the trend is to post less when things aren't going so well. Bella did exceptionally well to carry on posting as long as she did, what with the worlds longest stall.

It would be good to hear how things are now though, even if it is all doom and gloom, as I think it does all prospective wls peeps good to understand that it isn't all simple once you've had the surgery (whichever procedure it is for).

I agree it is good to read different perspectives, as we are all different and have different journeys, with wls not being a guarantee of weightloss or keeping it off. I am sure bella will be back, if/when she feels she wants to

I'm sure she will too. I stayed the same this week. Def need another fill but my mum is coming up from devon so I don't want to be on liquid etc whilst she's here as I haven't seen her for a year and she's really not keen on the op as it is.

Same weight for me! Been a bit on the bad side, felt hungry.
Back being strict as hell tomorrow!!! :)
Well done everyone xxx

Hi I haven't been on in a while and my up date is as follows ... 2 months since band fitted down 2 stone ..

Well done sue x

So another 1lb off for me this week, that's 48lb since I started my journey back in September - not too shabby :)

Big bonus for me this week my bmi is now under 30 yay ok so it's only just (29.8 ) but its heading in the right direction x

I think when we only lose 1lb a week we either don't notice or feel we are making no progress - but hell I am :)

Last edited:
Well done meggie moo :)

I put 1.5 lb on, expected it as been ill with chest infection, not dieted at all. Back with it today. Hope it will be shifted by next week

Good luck everyone xxx

Aww hope your feeling better soon x x

Back