• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done! :D

Well done e1 xx

What are you guys doing for exercise?? Or is your weight loss purely just from eating less food?? V. Impressed! Banded 6 months ago at a low bmi (30.5) with no weight loss! Argh!

14st 9lb, really pleased! Had my fill on Tuesday now up to 5.6ml in band.
Saw the prof who said I've lost 36% of excess weight in 4.5 months and the average is 50% in 2 yrs!!! Soo happy with my band :)

Well done everyone, keep up the good work xxx

Go you x well done

What are you guys doing for exercise?? Or is your weight loss purely just from eating less food?? V. Impressed! Banded 6 months ago at a low bmi (30.5) with no weight loss! Argh!

Hi Libby,
I hate exercise, the only thing I like is zumba. You'll never see me near a gym!!! I go to 3 classes a week and 1 bellydance class (belly firmly covered up of course). Think you got to find something you like, i admit I hate the thought of going especially after a days work, but once I'm there love every minute of it. :) x

2lb off for me this week :), another fill today too so back to liquids :(

Good morning band buddy's,,,hope you are all well? 1 lb for me this week,,,,,,get my next fill 22 nd ...trying to reach 14 stone. By Easter. .? Rollyeyes ! Had my sister over from the USA Drank coffee and cake all week ( not good) good luck for next week ladies. Xxxxxxxx

well done for the losses meggiemoo and ruby. sas and gemby a stay the same is better than a gain! stick with it and the losses will follow :D

Hi all .Not been on for ages ,finally got my band sorted and another de fill .4.75 in a 10 ml band .I havn't lost any weight in ages .I was 16.4 and am now 12.4 .I really can't find the time to exercise with the hours I work .I just worry that I am stuck at this weight and don't feel really big anymore .I've got to get motivated and make time to start running again .I always ran even at my fattest .So nice to see all the great losses from all the other banders .Good luck x Liz

Weighed myself on sat at 190lb which is 4lb higher than before my scales broke but I kow is less than at Xmas because I can wear a certain dress...

30lbs or so to goal!

Well it's been a while, 5lb off for me so now well into the 12's!! Thanks to my last fill although I feel slightly over restricted but will see how it goes till Monday ! May need a de fill!! Lots of gurgling happening and very very small amounts of sloppy food eaten! I went from 6.35ml in 10ml band to 6.5, I was able to eat bigger portions than I liked but was able to know what I could eat too, it was a year to the day yesterday that I had the band fitted and have lost exactly 4 stone! Happy that its gone but would've liked more! Onwards and downwards hopefully! X

Well done ... Four stones off is great :D its a strange thing restriction isn't it. A very fine balance. I know I didn't reach my sweet spot until 6-7 months after I achieved goal. You will find your perfect level, carry on losing x

Sts this week had .25ml fill last sat and so far it hasn't felt any different (now at 6.75ml in 10ml band) but I've had/got the lurgy and my eating this week has been bad choices fingers crossed I start to feel better soon and get back to good healthy band food x 9 weeks today till my holiday x

Good luck everyone

Paula x

Back