• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done ... Four stones off is great :D its a strange thing restriction isn't it. A very fine balance. I know I didn't reach my sweet spot until 6-7 months after I achieved goal. You will find your perfect level, carry on losing x

I hadn't had a fill since August last year and was quite happy with where it was and then the dietician rang to do check up and suggested I should have a small fill! Wishing I hadn't bothered now! Managed 3 spoons of sloppy ready brek yesterday and about the same in porridge today! Little amount came back up although not even sure it went down lol will persevere till Monday but not holding much hope it will improve!

Good,morning, To,,all my band buddy's,,and others,,,,,hope you are all fighting fit? Well, I've done it !!!!!!14 stone exactly today!!!!!!!!!!WHOOO WHOOO. Very happy. 4 stone off in 6 months.......I'm happy with that...get my next fill Friday,,,,,,,not too sure if I'll go,,,? Cos I'm a bit scared I'll be too tight,,,,,,,, got. 6.75 in 10 ml band at the moment,,,,,,,,any advice girls,,should I leave well alone,,,I'm flying to Turky 6 may? A bit worried about the flight? Well done to everybody xxx good luck for next week xxxxxxxxxxxrubyred15

Good,morning, To,,all my band buddy's,,and others,,,,,hope you are all fighting fit? Well, I've done it !!!!!!14 stone exactly today!!!!!!!!!!WHOOO WHOOO. Very happy. 4 stone off in 6 months.......I'm happy with that...get my next fill Friday,,,,,,,not too sure if I'll go,,,? Cos I'm a bit scared I'll be too tight,,,,,,,, got. 6.75 in 10 ml band at the moment,,,,,,,,any advice girls,,should I leave well alone,,,I'm flying to Turky 6 may? A bit worried about the flight? Well done to everybody xxx good luck for next week xxxxxxxxxxxrubyred15

Well done on reaching 14stone x

Well done girls,,,great losses this week,,keep up the good work,,,,,,,nearly Easter time !!!!!!!! Good luck for next week xxxxxx

I have two Easter eggs winking at me already ...

Given up weighing myself longgggg ago.
Glad its working for you all but it is NOT working for me. I hate this band and wish I had never even entertained the idea.
I have no idea what week I am on now and no idea what I weigh...

Sts again this week but made some bad food choices again as hadn't really planned my meals, lesson learnt and organised for this coming week x

Good luck. And well done to all you losers :)

Hi, ladies,,hope you r all well? I've stayed the same this week,just got another small fill Friday, so will see what next week brings? Good luck to everybody! Xxxxxxx

Well done :)

What's happening this week LOL I even lost 4 pounds ... Which I didn't want to. Plan on finding them again.

Well done on your 6lbs ladies ... Bet you are grinning from ear to ear now xxx

Back