• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Well done minn x

Well ,,,,,,,still going down. 11.2 lbs now,,,,,so maybe 2 more pounds then thats it,! All the new clothes ive bought are all to big! Didnt think when i bought them, i would get to this stage. So be warned girls. Dont buy much till your near your target? Mine was 12.7 lbs originaly xxx good luck for next week xxxruby

Well done ruby. I do agree about not buying too many clothes .... My target was 12st and I am fluctuating around 9 1/2 ... Whoever would have thought I would have been saying I would be happy to gain a few lbs back :rolleyes:

Thank you flutterby,, yes at 18 stone just over a year ago,,, i could not imagine me ever being in size 12/ 14 clothes,,, you dont think you can get there,,,,but you can ? Keep the faith girls! It will come. Xxxxxx

Sts again this weeks x

Well done Ruby and good luck to everyone for next week

Well only lost 2lb in two weeks but its a loss , had a fill 0.2 ml only a tiny amount . I've ordered myself a portion plate of Internet see if that helps still think my portion size is two big x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done on your losses,,,,,ive lost 2lbs so am at my target. Of 11 stone,,,,,,, dont want to loose anymore now,,,,, got an appointment next week to see dietition obout learning haw i can maintaine,,,watch this space ? Good luck for next week everyone rubyred xxxxx

Well done on your losses,,,,,ive lost 2lbs so am at my target. Of 11 stone,,,,,,, dont want to loose anymore now,,,,, got an appointment next week to see dietition obout learning haw i can maintaine,,,watch this space ? Good luck for next week everyone rubyred xxxxx

You have done so well Ruby!!!!!!!

Well done Ruby x

Congratulations on reaching your target Ruby. I'd be interested to know how you maintain your weight and don't keep loosing, without falling back into bad habits.

You should be really proud of yourself, well done.

You have done so well Ruby!!!!!!!

Hi. Everyone hope you are all well ? Thought id just pop in to share my ongoing progress im now at 10.7 lbs way past my target im a small 12 dress size im trying my best to maintaine now. But its very hard at the mo.

ForumRunner_20140220_074633.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140220_074702.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140220_074702.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
My next goal is 15.2lb......that will be 2 stone off then! But for this week.....I am 15.10lb now.....so 4 off would be awesome!

So, 15.6lb please! Xxx

What a fab idea... I weighed on Monday, I was 18st 8 when I had my band I was 19lb9 I was 21st before the pre op diet and before I had the band at my heaviest I was 23st I have a fill on Tuesday, so fingers crossed I will get restriction. I am happy I have lost weight but I have stayed the same for 2 weeks now ( band was on 15.12.14) I will weigh in a bit and see what I am today

Back