• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Just noticed we had about the same total weight to lose at the start of our weight loss journey x

Can I join this thread?

9 st 9 lbs woop woop!!! That's 2lb off this week.

I think I'm nearly at the end of wanting to lose now although originally wanted to get lower than this.

Hi, lovely ladies,,,I was the last banderilla to log my weigt 1 year ago !!!! Oh my things have changed for me since then ? I now weigh 12-5 lbs,,,,I am slowly loosing again I was 13-2 on Xmas day,,,,,I had a de fill last June 14 and gained 2 stones,,, up to Xmas I've had 2 more fills since then and now loosing again,,,,,it's been a bumpy ride for me fluid in fluid out fluid in at my lightest I got to 10-7lbs and every one in my family said I looked I'll ! I am aiming to be about 11- 7 lbs and try to maintain at that? So I would like to log my weight again and join in as I need some support ? I now know where I want to be,,,,,with a little help I know I will get there? Good luck everybody ruby red xx

Can I join this thread?

9 st 9 lbs woop woop!!! That's 2lb off this week.

I think I'm nearly at the end of wanting to lose now although originally wanted to get lower than this.

Of course he more the merrier :)Whoop whoop hunni the end is in sight LOL wtg :D:D

Hi, lovely ladies,,,I was the last banderilla to log my weigt 1 year ago !!!! Oh my things have changed for me since then ? I now weigh 12-5 lbs,,,,I am slowly loosing again I was 13-2 on Xmas day,,,,,I had a de fill last June 14 and gained 2 stones,,, up to Xmas I've had 2 more fills since then and now loosing again,,,,,it's been a bumpy ride for me fluid in fluid out fluid in at my lightest I got to 10-7lbs and every one in my family said I looked I'll ! I am aiming to be about 11- 7 lbs and try to maintain at that? So I would like to log my weight again and join in as I need some support ? I now know where I want to be,,,,,with a little help I know I will get there? Good luck everybody ruby red xx

Welcome back Ruby sounds like one hell of a ride but your still hanging on in there wd hun :D the last bit is the hardest.... support by the bucket load LOL

wtg Oopsey another fab loss hun...... ashamed to add my +1 -1 = stay the same LOL :rolleyes: Fingers crossed a loss to log next week :) x x x

Thank you ladies,,well I'm 59 in July,,and since my children were born , I have always been a size 22/24 up until my band fitted,,,,,I went to size 12 = 10.7 ish now I'm a size 14/////16 and am 12-5 lbs . My target at the beggining of my journey was to be 12-7 stone and a size 16 so I'm happy with my lot,,but it shows if the band is to tight it keeps the scales moving,and for me at my age wasn't the best weight to be,,,? I now shop where I want,buy what I want,off my medication, and feel a lot happier,,,,,I only wish I had it done years ago? Xxx ruby

I STS this week too - although when I had a sneaky weigh yesterday it was -1 1/2 lbs. Hopefully this will mean that I get a double loss next Saturday.

WTG Daisy.... next week for sure hunni :)

I managed -1 on thursday plus i lost the +2 from the week before LOL so am now sitting at 12.1 :) i have stuck up some reminders on my cupboard doors.....am focused lol next week for me too :) x x x x

Back