• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Lovebugs Lap Band Diary - I GOT THE JOB !!! YIPEEEEE!!

Had a great day yesterday at Dad's 60th was really good fun! Feel fine after my fill ....however i don't feel that much of a restriction. I'm meant to be on fluids but i was starrrrrrrrrrvin ! so i had a couple of little sandwiches and a bit of dessert and it went down fine. I did feel very full up tho and no sickness so am booking my 2nd fill for 2 weeks saturday to get another fill. My clinic told me not to expect much so i'm ok with it . Just had a small bowl of Cornflakes and i'm stuffed so i know it works but do have to admit the first fill isn't that restrictive so looking forward to the next one !!! xx

great to hear u had gud time at u dads 60th + that you are starting to feel full. I hope the 2nd fill will be more restrictive for you.
How much did they put in for u?

well on the op they put in 2mls anyway so at my first fill on saturday they added 2 more so i have 4 mls. They say 6-8 is a good restriction but takes time to get there so i have no sickness and get used to it etc. Feel great tho...after my breakfast i feel full and before the fill i could have easily felt hungry again by now ....good start ! did u get my text yesterday i did answer u but was rushing round costco hope it sent . do u feel better today ??xx

Glad you had a great day yesterday Liv and glad you are feeling at least some restriction - that weight will start coming off again now and you will be even skinnier in no time xx

Just reading about you eating cereal.

Thats one of the things I can eat no problem (and so I stay away from it or I'm have 3 bowls lol)

Roll on 13th sept and next fill.....

Amanda
willpower is fading!

Hello all :) just got home and have had my 2nd fill ! had 1 ml put in so now up to 5ml....feel great. had some soup and i'm full !!!! Yipeee! Also was weighed and have lost 3lbs since last saturday so feeling really happy. My gym classes start again tomorrow....looking forward to the routine of them and as i pay in advance ....i have to go ha ha ! Was really nice to have coffee after clinic with Alice too :) had a really good chat and nice to meet face to face. Hope everyone is well too . Been really busy with work so will catch up with everyone when i can and post about how my fill has gone this week. Have been told to go back in 2 weeks again for a 3rd if i need it ....to get that maximum restriccccccccccction ! Will see how i get on :) xx

Glad to hear you got on well with your 2nd fill Livvy!! And well done on the scales starting to shift again too!!! YAY!! Have fun with the gym this week, and don't work too hard.... catch up soon hun xxxxx

glad it all went well for you. You must be really pleased with your weight loss tto you look fab xx

Hi Livvy,
I'm so glad that the fills are going well for you. Can I just be cheeky and ask how you have been allowed to put your website link on your signature? I did that because a lot of people were asking about my company and then Mini took it off because she said it's considered as spam and it's not allowed. I didn't want to get kicked off Minimins, but am puzzled as to how you've been able to do it without being cautioned like I was. P.s. I love all the photos on your website. You're really talented.

So p'd off today !!!!!!!!...groan groan !!! But the good news is my fill is working...hunger pangs have subsided ....yipeee! When i eat i actually feel full up. Still need another fill tho because i still can eat anything but will power is easier when your not hungry :) I've been told to have another 1ml in 2 weeks bringing me up to 6ml and then leave it a while because that should be ok for a bit :)
Anyway majorly P'd off cus today I was told to ring and get times and info about LFW ( London Fashion Week) which starts on Sunday so i did and spoke to a right TWAT !! i wrote down all the shows i was booked for 5 out of 6 eh not bad ! and then before i got to the end of the conversation i said " Where do i send my invoice for Expenses, travel and food " and he said " For god sake is that all u lot think of is money!!!!" and i said " i beg your pardon what do u mean U LOT ! we don't get paid for it but expenses to cover a weeks free work and makeup etc" and he tutted and said " Not anyone gets to do LFW y'know " and i said " Yes i realise that BUT the people have asked me to call u because they want me !! " and he tutted said " ATTITUDE LADY !" and i said .....oh F**k OFF ! Stick your job up ya Arse ...!!! felt good at the time just came out !! but 2 mins later was like OH NO !!! because unless u know what my job is like u have no idea ha ha ...i work in a Kissy Kissy up your own Arse back stabbing industry. for one week at LFW u have people who would wipe your arse for u literally once your in and yes i have waited all year for it but sometimes reality sets in and its not real life . No matter what i do in my life i can't arselick, brown nose or make out doing it is the best thing ever because its not. Yes its good for contacts but i can get then ub other ways too . One side of me is gutted that i couldn't be nice and let him talk to me like crap and just think of the credits , contacts etc and the other is feeling great that i told him to bog off and i'm not some lackey . Just on the hunt now for a few more jobs now ha ha means i have to get my finger out cus i didn't book anything for that week !! Ugh !! Least i'll get paid for what ever i do anyway ....and my fill is working so not so P'd off now i've let it out ha ha !! ooh the life of the lovebug....can only get better !! xxx

Oh Liv, you do get yourself in some scrapes! Don't be p*d off, you should be proud for standing up for yourself and not taking any cr*p from this idiot - you go gir!!

wow liv.. glad you gave that prick what he needed!!
im sure you will be ok as you have great stamina hun..
big x 4u
emma

:D:party0038:good girl stick to your principles and dont let anybody speak to anyone like that, go girl you make us proud.

Back