• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE MILK DIET OVER CHRISTMAS!!

Thanks for your support everyone - it means a lot :girlpower:xxx

Decided to book a day's leave today and miss works Xmas lunch. One pint gone today and counting ............................:eatdrink051:

Focus on next year when you can have a smaller meal of what you want and you will have lost a lot of your weight. For me this year christmas is for working and earning extra cash lol...next christmas I am off abroad for the new year to wow my family with the new me...you will be surprised how quick it will come around...xx

I was on the milk diet for 7days. I didnt enjoy it bcos i hate milk but its a means to an end. Just think of next xmas when you will be much lighter and happier. Keep your chin up x

I was on the milk diet for 7days. I didnt enjoy it bcos i hate milk but its a means to an end. Just think of next xmas when you will be much lighter and happier. Keep your chin up x

Thanks lovey! I have only done a day and a half so far but I don't intend to wallow in self pity over it. I like milk and I can actually have one slimfast soup a day which is good. Luckily we were planning a quiet Christmas and so the only thing I have had to change is to cancel my brother and his wife on Christmas day. He is the only person I have told but as he is a doctor (and overweight!) he is very supportive.

The good news is that I have already lost weight since my pre surgery weigh in on saturday so that feels good too - normally at this time of year I would have given up all thoughts of dieting till the new year!

:gen125:

WOO HOO!!

The dietician says I can have meat and veg (go easy on the potatoes) on Christmas Day!!

How lucky am I ?????????

:eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023:

great news Grom. x

it might be best to see how you feel at the time its easy to say now but when all the smells fill the house it may be harder to say no good luck it must be hard because christams lunch plays a big part in the day. May be you could arrange to do the whole christmas lunch thing after your op when you may be able to enjoy it with out the pressure of your op.

it might be best to see how you feel at the time its easy to say now but when all the smells fill the house it may be harder to say no good luck it must be hard because christams lunch plays a big part in the day. May be you could arrange to do the whole christmas lunch thing after your op when you may be able to enjoy it with out the pressure of your op.

Lol - what smells? If I can't eat it I ain't cookin it!!
Seriously tho we aren't having guests on the day and hubby isn't that bothered about food (grrr) and so we probably won't even have a turkey and will treat it like a normal day. I am in hospital 27th and 28th so he is going to relatives then for an Xmas lunch.

Hi Grom,
Get your hubby to eat beans on toast on xmas day, then you wont be tempted.:8855::8855:
How's the milk?;)

Hi Grom,
Get your hubby to eat beans on toast on xmas day, then you wont be tempted.:8855::8855:
How's the milk?;)

You know what - he would as well! Did my Tesco order on line a few weeks ago in order to book delivery date near to 25th and he says we may as well cancel it cos he isn't bothered about eating loads over Christmas! Have told him he can eat what he wants for the two days I'm in hospital!

The milk is going ok to be honest and I have already lost about 6 pounds! Having a slimfast soup for tea! It's amazing how you can summon the will power when it's for such an important event!!

How u feeling about tomorrow?

:p

hospital!

The milk is going ok to be honest and I have already lost about 6 pounds! Having a slimfast soup for tea! It's amazing how you can summon the will power when it's for such an important event!!

:p

thats the spirit grom. I embraced the diet as a friend helping me along to my ultimate goal.

you are doing brill
take care
carole

thats the spirit grom. I embraced the diet as a friend helping me along to my ultimate goal.

you are doing brill
take care
carole

Thanks Carole!
I have just dug out my cross stitch which I haven't touched in ages - thought it would keep me busy!!

Hi Grom
i'm quite nervous about tomoz hun, but will update when I get back:D:D

He said yeah!!I'll be having my op in April:D:D:D

Back