• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The start of my journey

I've lost 63lb so far. With the bypass you don't feel hungry at all and sometimes I forget to eat. I think you need willpower regardless of what procedure you've had. It's easier for me to stay away from sweet/fatty things, as I know if i have them I'll be ill :)

gonnabethinner said:
Glad u r hone now hune. Try and get some rest drink lots deflatine for wind and pep tea. Hope u r on mend soon and soon will be slim sue!

I'm tying to drink lots but it is Hard with the all the burping afterwards

BigDee's now little said:
glad you're home safe and well, keep moving to help that wind xxx

Will do x but I think I got the best part of that up yesterday by being sick because it was a reaching wind kind of sickness ... How was the buns xx

Feel like crap today .... Cant believe yesterday was a good day and during the night and today I'm in total pain every were ....

I feel for you sue..thats how im feeling at the moment!! I'm sure this won't last long (im hoping!!) and it'll all be worth it :) take care xx

Myz24 said:
I feel for you sue..thats how im feeling at the moment!! I'm sure this won't last long (im hoping!!) and it'll all be worth it :) take care xx

Thanks chicks .. It's ***** at the moment because only 2 people know my partner and my oldest daughter . And the pain is just so bad I can't move it seems to be in my ports and I feel quite like I have the flu and just cant sleep my chest is on fire ;(

Myz24 said:

After my big moan I forget to say hope your feeling better real soon and I sure hope we are better real quick ;) xxx

I've only told my family as well, i know what you mean about your chest its bloody horrid!! Fed up of wind..it hurts! But this will be a distant memory soon!! Take care xx

Best wishes Sue...Look forward to seeing your progress in the near future.

Take Care
Andy x

Andy1968 said:
Best wishes Sue...Look forward to seeing your progress in the near future.

Take Care
Andy x

Thanks andy will keep yas posted as you are all my new family ;) x

the cupcakes went down a storm at the fayre. I'm sorry to hear you're having a crap day and in pain. be kind to yourself, take your painkillers and make sure you rest plenty but take plenty of small amounts of fluids. hope tomorrows a better day for you xxx

BigDee's now little said:
the cupcakes went down a storm at the fayre. I'm sorry to hear you're having a crap day and in pain. be kind to yourself, take your painkillers and make sure you rest plenty but take plenty of small amounts of fluids. hope tomorrows a better day for you xxx

Thanks Dee ;) being well looked after here for a change ;)

It does get better ladies, but it gets worse first. hang in there before the end of a week, most of the pain will be a distant memory.

Days 4-8 were the worst for chest pain. I have huge breasts and kept them in the bra all the time, once I released them, the under the left breast pain and shoulder tip pain disappeared!

Gentle walking at this time is also a great help even if it's 10-15 round the block.

I hope so...!! Am sick and fed up of this wind pain already! How much was everyone managing to eat at this point? I had 4ml put in a 10ml band at surgery xx

Oh that's ok then, was worried that I could have about 3 teaspoons of soup! Have been drinking as often as loss. Thanks for your advice xx

Myz24 said:
I hope so...!! Am sick and fed up of this wind pain already! How much was everyone managing to eat at this point? I had 4ml put in a 10ml band at surgery xx

Hey chicks I still feel your pain lol
I'm drinking but not as much as yesterday and keep coughing and the pain while doing this is unreal I feel like I'm choking and cant breath ...
I just keep saying over and over in my head no pain no gain ....

mamakiso said:
It does get better ladies, but it gets worse first. hang in there before the end of a week, most of the pain will be a distant memory.

Days 4-8 were the worst for chest pain. I have huge breasts and kept them in the bra all the time, once I released them, the under the left breast pain and shoulder tip pain disappeared!

Gentle walking at this time is also a great help even if it's 10-15 round the block.

Roll on the the pain free days ...
Motto
No pain no gain

Back