• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

Just a quick update. I have just had the best Christmas ever(very different to any other) we have just spent 16 days together. i was working for the first 4 so had children here but Dave was his usual self and despite me having to get up and see to the children during the night he didn't bat an eye at being disturbed and mucked in with cooking etc during the day whilst they were around.

We then went and spent the rest of our time at his house. Christmas eve we went to a party at his sisters in laws. Christmas day After a walk up Rivington pike we spent the day with my son, his girlfriend and my sister at my sons house.
Boxing day we went on a pub crawl with Daves family and inlaws. His son then joined us and we spent the rest of the holidays entertaining him, visiting my family, taking his mum out and visiting friends.
New year we had a quiet night in and then went to Dave's sister for lunch on new years day.

For Christmas he has bought me the most beautiful white gold, diamond and sapphire necklace. His aunt let on on boxing day that he had spent ages in the Jewellers where she works as he wanted something to compliment my eyes.

He has told me that he never envisaged ever loving someone again but he does and i for the first time ever in my life am in love and feel so loved.

Pass the tissues, you've got me crying. Lovely story, very touching indeed. I'm delighted for you and wish you both good health and happiness for 2012 and many years beyond
XX

:cry::cry::cry:
Beautiful. I'm a real sucker for a lovely story. Congratulations sounds like you've found a really super fella. Glad you had a great Christmas you deserve all the happiness in the world and I truly hope 2012 continues to be the best year ever!!:)

I think your name needs to be changed! You don't sound like a hopeless case to me.
Good luck in 2012

Ahhh so so pleased for you both xxx

I have only just found this post and can honestly say i have spent the last hour reading from your first to your last post. While I dont know you and have not had the chance to meet in another thread i wanted to send you my best wishes. I spent the last 15 mintues of reading with a big smile on my face as you have finally found your happiness.
I hope it carry's on and you remain as happy.
Best of luck for the future for you both
xx

i was the same as Stacey only just found it but so glad i did, best wishes for what i think will be a wonderful future together xx

Wow, im just amazed and so happy for you. Only just read this thread and want to wish you every happiness.

Are you still fostering? I am just about to move on a 16 week old then I'm having a well earned break to recuperate after my op on Friday. I have had a new born baby for over 6 years now and I'm a bit knackered. Lol

XxxX

Ah I'd love to foster but don't have a spare bedroom.

yep im still fostering i do short break care for children with disabilities mainly autism and complex health needs. been doing it for 20 years now and love it.

Oh god I never thought of that!! I'm goin to apply then brilliant thanks

I just found this thread. So great! It's been like reading a novel. So happy for you!

Back