• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Too small for Evans!!!!!!

simplylucy

I have just taken great pleasure in unsubscribing myself from Evans emails!

I'm now too small for Evans clothes! Their 14's hang off me!!!!!!

Thank you Evans you have been a faithful and loyal friend for the last 13 years. I'm not sorry I have abandoned you though, I'm actually glad to see the back of you! LOL!!!!

Now to clear the last £90 off the card and close the account! Woohoo!!!

Wow well done to you..

thats fantastic Lucy !!! well done x

It was weird for me yesterday looking at trousers,,, i had so many choices lol

Now that's incentive!! Naturally thin people will never understand the joy of not having to shop in Evans! Not that I know how it feels, but hopefully one day will!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done Lucy. It is so nice to be able to shop in any shop to get clothes but a great feeling not to be limited to evans.

Well done again

Jo
xx

Well done Lucy can't wait for moment when I can do the same hopefully it won't be long xx

Well done! I've just done the same to my simply be account. Here's to buying clothes you don't need a mortgage for....

Wohoo well done you! That's an awesome feeling isn't it?
I have already vowed not to shop at Evans anymore unless I absolutely have to. I am only just discovering the joy of shopping in other, normal shops. It's fantastic!

WOW!!!!!
What a smashing feeling that must be. I cant wait for my turn but am SO glad that you are having your turn right now.
Lynne xx

:D What good news very well done I cant wait to do that to yours clothing ! . Hopefully I will know how it feels maybe by summer Roll on Summer lol x

Well done Lucy, can't wait for the day I don't have to shop in Evans, Karen x

I have just taken great pleasure in unsubscribing myself from Evans emails!

I'm now too small for Evans clothes! Their 14's hang off me!!!!!!

Thank you Evans you have been a faithful and loyal friend for the last 13 years. I'm not sorry I have abandoned you though, I'm actually glad to see the back of you! LOL!!!!

Now to clear the last £90 off the card and close the account! Woohoo!!!
Fantastic!! Can't wait for that to be me too! well done xxx

Back