• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck

Despite those three little bits the scar is looking good crackers. Hope things heal fully for you soon. Tummy looks swollen?? Looks lovely and flat to me :)

Wow just found ur thread u look fab! I had a couple of gunky bits to hopefully they will crust up and go away. (Doesn't that sound lovely lol) ur swelling looks great I looked like a teletubbie! I waited 4 weeks to drive as thats what the nurse said and u know what insurance companies are like I figured if I was to have an accident and was advised 4 weeks and drove and crashed earlier it would be a get out of paying clause for the insurance company. Hope ur well xx

Looking good. Its amazing how time flies post op. I still get a little nipping sensation every now and again but nothing to worry about. Can't wait for the redness to start to fade a little. My scars are very in your face so to speak but I know that won't be forever.

Wow! What an amazing transformation, you look amazing! Where did you have it done if you don't mind me asking? x

Wow! What an amazing transformation, you look amazing! Where did you have it done if you don't mind me asking? x

Hi
Thank you! It was done at the Spire Murrayfield in Edinburgh. Feeling better today having taken things a wee bit easier the last 2 days.

X

I think you who have a tummy tuck are very brave it just scares me with the though of it don't know why just does silly I know

Maphilips I don't think your feelings are silly at all I've applied for funding through my gp but I'm not sure if I get it I want it. Need almost certainly want is still a scarlet thought. Any surgery is isn't it, in my mind I still believe perhaps I don't deserve it, perhaps I'll be the one who has all the problems possible, why put my self & family through it just for vanity? Etc. Etc.
When my friend asked me why I wanted it I said to hopefully feel better about me to finish the journey. My husband said for closure! He's very supportive even being willing to delay his next foot surgery for me to have the tummy tuck so one of us at least can drive the other while restricted after our surgeries. I'm not sure I could let him his is essential to help him be pain free in my mind mine is for vanity not as important in the scheme of things. But that's just me. First we need the funding & the opportunity then we'll face the next step.

It really does look fab! Can I be really cheeky and ask if you went private or through the NHS? Only i'm in Lanarkshire and my gp has finally said she will help me and even get my mp involved if needs be as the chances of getting it on nhs are really slim. I'm not too hopefull but I will fit the guidelines x

Here I am five weeks post tummy tuck. Nothing much to report, feel well, still got a few wee tiny bits that are not healing, rest looks fab. But today I weighed in at 60.0kg, my lowest weight to date, and I treated myself to a new top.

Attachments

• Fiona 2.jpg
    Fiona 2.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 698
You look amazing crackers! I'm still trying to brave the appointment with Ken Stewart (lovely, lovely man....and quite hot!!) I'm so scared but I know I need to do it! :)

You look amazing crackers! X

U look great! How are u doing? Im 7 weeks out tomorrow no pain now and swelling has gone down lovely. Still a bit numb in places x

Amazing! Well done! And map you're not alone- I too am far too scared to go for a tummy tuck! The thought of more scars and surgeries and drains and pus just freak me out! So I enjoy looking at the pics with envy x

Hi Sashie - go for it!! At least you will feel better once yo have spoken to Ken Stewart. i go for my 6 week check with the consultant and intend to talk about the boob lift then. Thats the last stage in this journey for me. x

U look great! How are u doing? Im 7 weeks out tomorrow no pain now and swelling has gone down lovely. Still a bit numb in places x

Hi! I am doing well I think. Back to the hospital tomorrow for my six week check with the Consultant. I still have two wee areas that are not healing, but there has at least been some improvement this week. (And they are small areas) But I have been back at the hospital twice every week - i am very pleased with the care I have received.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Crackers x

Back