• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck

Thank you for sharing I think your very brave to allow us to see your new scars etc..well done you!!!!!!!

Hi! I am doing well I think. Back to the hospital tomorrow for my six week check with the Consultant. I still have two wee areas that are not healing, but there has at least been some improvement this week. (And they are small areas) But I have been back at the hospital twice every week - i am very pleased with the care I have received.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Crackers x

Hi,
How did ur check with the consultant go? Hope all is well?
Are u experiencing any pain at all? Or numbness?
Hope x

Hi Hope
My follow up went well, consultant is pleased and reckons wound is healing now, so I don't need to go back!

I also had the chance to have a consultation on my breast uplift. I am hoping to get that done in December.

My tummy is still quite numb, but not sore. Occasionally get twinges along scar if I walk too far or fast!

I will post an up to date pic later today.

Have a good weekend.

Crackers x

Latest pics! 6 weeks post op. Still a bit red and swollen but getting there and feel very happy with the results so far. X

Attachments

• image-2206623657.jpg
    image-2206623657.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 314
  • image-1092819978.jpg
    image-1092819978.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 547
Wow u look great! And sounds like ur doing well. Ur brave going straight in for breast uplift. I want mine doing but at the minute I don't feel like I could face another op . Can I ask are ur ops done private or nhs? Xx

Back