• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update of BubblyAngie!

bubblyangie

Well folks i am still in Heartlands Hospital, my pain is now under control with regular pain killers, im waiting to have another enema (oh the joy) and then im having an NG tube (nasal Gastric) down today so that I can be fed overnight, for a few weeks, i will still be able to eat normally through the day but this HOPEFULLY will help build me up and help get me on the mend..
Thanks 4 listening....
oh and Love and prayers to Charis I was shocked to hear about her.....

Awww massive hugs hun, get well soon, Xxx

Oh dear Angie.
Hopefully you will feel better soon....x
Have they indicated how long you will have to do this(feeding by tube) for...?
Correct me if I am wrong hun..but weren't they discussing a reversal on you..? has it been discussed any more..??
My thoughts are with you hun x x

:)Hi Angie,Good luck with all today's procedures:)

Good luck Angie - sounds rather horrid but hope this makes you feel better. xxxx

we have discussed a reversal, and really they want this to be the last resort..... I am hoping that feeding me up for a couple of weeks will help regain a bit of strength..... I am hoping so!xx

Thinking of you Angie and thank you for keeping us posted... we are all willing you on your journey and wish you all the very best.

Loving hugs to you Angie xxx

Well folks i am still in Heartlands Hospital, my pain is now under control with regular pain killers, im waiting to have another enema (oh the joy) and then im having an NG tube (nasal Gastric) down today so that I can be fed overnight, for a few weeks, i will still be able to eat normally through the day but this HOPEFULLY will help build me up and help get me on the mend..
Thanks 4 listening....

oh and Love and prayers to Charis I was shocked to hear about her.....

Hi Angie
Glad you are getting sorted - take care and get well soon.

Linski xxx

Back