• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Well the final damage was pretty extreme, I gained 11lbs while the band was empty. I've now got 5ml in it, so still feeling hungry but it's better than it was. Some of the gain has gone already, but it's much slower to shift this time around!

The repossession hearing on the flat is may 1st, so eviction will happen shortly after. I've found a lovely new flat, just have to hope the accept my application, especially with my contract at work ending on April 25th...

It's all go at the moment!

Hope you're all doing well, I'm hoping when the dust settles to be around a bit more often:)

hello Sarah!
just caught up with your latest posting
didn't know you were poorly(sounded grim) but now on the road to feeling better
hope all goes your way re the new flat and that you will be happy there
keep us up dated
x

Oh gosh Hun! You've been going through it I guessed you must have been really busy cos you hadn't been on for a while. At least you've had your fill again now and are shifting your gain.
Fingers crossed for the new flat x x x

Wb Sarah :) good to hear that you have had a refill and are back on track now :)
Good luck too with the flat ..I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks Sarah :) x

Heeeyyy! I was wondering where you were! Both you and Val deserted us!

Glad you're on the mend and feeling better with the weight going in the right direction. All good news!

Sorry to hear about the flat, fingers crossed for the new place. Looking forward to seeing you posting again xxx

(I want to hear the latest about all your hot men ;))

Funny you should mention that... Hot date last night with new fella, 6'4", tattooed and pierced to within an inch of his life, but completely lovely and funny and made me laugh until my mascara had run and I looked a bit baby Jane-esque:)
Hard finding time to meet up at the mo, I'm a bit swamped, but hopefully date #2 will happen next week.

It's all going on, I tell you!

Haha love it, I knew you wouldn't disappoint! You have the best love life of anyone I know!

Update needed on date #2 afterwards please ;)

I get the keys to my new flat on may 1st. Yippee! Pic attached is the view from the lounge:D

Got a huge bonus today from the job I left in December, so there's no rush to find a new contract after my current one ends tomorrow. This must be how it feels to be a banker...:D

Life is good!

Attachments

• DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 39
Thanks hun! Really excited about... well, pretty much everything at the mo!
Been doing the angry birds workout from nerd fitness (love that site!) and I can see daily improvements which is a blast. Back on the wagon and excited again, loving my phone reminders from the my diet coach app, which is helping me to stay on track. My contract is one big yawn but I get to walk away tomorrow before I go swimming tomorrow night. Hurrah!:D

hmmm interesting LoL i learn so much on this site lol never heard of the angry birds workout but have had a lookie LOL just a tad energetic for me just yet !!! everything sounds exciting Sarah that's great news its a wonderful feeling being back in control :) long may it continue x x x

Haha, it's such an American site (don't suck, be more awesome!) but I love the blog and it always makes me laugh:)
I also love the "don't try to do everything at once" ethos, just do what you can but make each day a tiny bit better than the day before. Plus I'm a nerd, so lessons from comics and superheroes totally resonate with me!

It made me chuckle @ not having time to workout lol of course i'm just far too bus!!!1 lol may have to grab the diet coach app tho i like some gentle reminders of my goals :)

Woo-hoooo many congrats on bonus and the new flat hun. View is AWESOME!! Good luck with the workouts.

WLS housewarming? ;)

Back