• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Went for a swim last night, raced through my hundred lengths and felt great. This morning I woke up full of beans at 7, decided to go for a walk. At 8 I got to birkenhead park, walked a 4 mile route in just over an hour, then had a lemon and ginger tea in the cafe.

I found the picture below when I was clearing out the storage on my phone. I thought I looked ok at the time. It's finally dawned on me how far I've come. At that size (just over 25stone in the pic) I couldn't have dreamed of the walk I did today. Just standing for any length of time was enough to have sweat running down my back. I look at that pic and I feel so sorry for her.

Attachments

• mms_img1457123957-1.jpg
    mms_img1457123957-1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 37
Weigh day today, and I'm back in the 18s for the first time since my band was emptied.

YIPPEE!!!!!!:D

Ok, I'm 18.13.4, but I don't care, I'm back in the 18s:D:D

Thanks chick!
I haven't got an appointment booked. I was going to phone for one, but right now my band is doing exactly what I want it to, so I'm quite happy. While I can eat any quantity of any food, that's not an issue for me.
As soon as I feel hungry between meals I'll have the next fill:)

Well done Sarah on the fantastic loss you must be chuffed to bits :) woohoo!!! I love that pic................its amazing how far you've traveled......odd how we see the 'old' us as being someone else lol congrats on the walk too!!! x x

Thanks love! I am chuffed, I've been coasting for a while and when I got my head back into it the weight was slow to shift again. Feels like things are coming together again now:)
Next stop the 17s!

We'll done that's ace and now you have more spare time to exercise I'm sure the next stone will be here in no time x

Thanks chick! Weird thing is that I don't see it. Mind you, when I was that big I didn't see that either, so what on earth do I know lol!

Love the old pic of you Sarah. You must be so proud of you achievement over the past year.

Not sure about proud - my head hasn't really kept up to be honest!

I did go shopping with my mum today and bought a lovely frock for my cousin's wedding in august. It's a 22 - woohoo! Needs a slip (it's not lined) and I'll have to wear a little jacket to cover the upper-arm saggage, but I fell in love with it. Still can't quite believe it fits:D

Attachments

• DSC_0292.jpg
    DSC_0292.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0287.jpg
    DSC_0287.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 39
Looking fantastic ! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Awwww you look lovely in that dress Sarah xx

Just caught up with your diary hun....so much goin on....
Dates
Flats
Gorgeous New dress
In 18's
Flippin eck you've been busy .... all so positive & motivating :) ;) :) ;) xx

Back