• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

uv got such a pretty face !!!!!!!!!!

Laura, you have that effect upon me too...
Hope you have a really good weekend and the kids are going to be getting so excited... can you believe we are in December!
Love and hugs Angel xxx

Grace you are right in a way! Our families do have an impact on our own body image. I remember as a young person up until i was probably 16 my uncle used to greet me with the words 'whorro fatty' roughly translated, 'hello fatty'. This from a man who i reckon retrospectively was about 18st... I weighed under 10.7 stone at that time, so who was the fat person?

We are raised to believe that thin is beautiful, but then i guess it's how you measure beauty. I have two girls age 13 & 11 and they are gorgeous (i am biased) and i tell them occasionally (i dont want to encourage vanity - awful thing it is) that they are gorgeous. But if one says something nasty or is mean i tell them, ''beauty comes from within - right now you are very ugly''... Beauty also comes from confidence, and sometimes you can be a size 30 and be a very confident beautiful woman....

As for your husband, he obviously has some fantastic taste :) xxx

Hiya Mrs your pic on back on for the night.........great stuff xxxx

Just for tonight Andrea... Santa's back tomorrow... I'm getting very weary.. need to sort my meds... so sleep well and hope you and Mum plus the kids have a lovely weekend and some of that snow disappears without leaving any problems... love and hugs...nite all Angels xxx

Will do bev looking forward to building a snowman with the kids in the morning well Kai (7) zanes only 6 months but gonna wrap him up and put him in his buggy to watch with his blanket and cosy toes lol!!!
Have a great weekend too Hun and to all of u beautiful ppl on here xxxx night night xxxx

Ive grown up being called the chubby one or the funny fat one etc....it does make a difference to how you view yourself. I hated how fat I was as a teen and when I look back now I wasnt even that big....probably just bigger than average! I was always told what a pretty face I had ...grrrrr........nice face shame about the rest! lol.....I suppose we have all had it at one time or another. I agree with Julie though, confidence can make you beautiful too.....I met a lady in hospital years ago and she was roughly 25 stone-ish and she was so confident and glamorous and thus beautiful......she really was a beauty :D XX

dottychic said:
Ive grown up being called the chubby one or the funny fat one etc....it does make a difference to how you view yourself. I hated how fat I was as a teen and when I look back now I wasnt even that big....probably just bigger than average! I was always told what a pretty face I had ...grrrrr........nice face shame about the rest! lol.....I suppose we have all had it at one time or another. I agree with Julie though, confidence can make you beautiful too.....I met a lady in hospital years ago and she was roughly 25 stone-ish and she was so confident and glamorous and thus beautiful......she really was a beauty :D XX

Same Hun I thought I was big most if my life but I look bk now and I wasn't too bad just a bit bigger than average but now ild love to b that size lol o well soon hopefully!
I'm very confident and I think that's wat makes me carry my weight well alot of ppl say ur lovely as u r u don't need to change but I know I do I'll die staying this size :-( sometimes though being the funny one or the confident one or even the glamarous one is just me trying to hide the fact that I'm fat!!! Ild love to b quiet and just blend in sometimes but because my size I stand out then feel I have to act the part so my personality blends in with my size, ild love to b able ti wear no makeup, but I don't bcus it's my cover up!! This will all change once iv had surgery i know and I carnt wait xx

ME ME ME Me MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I hear it all the time and have done ever since i can remember. "Gosh Emma its such a shame that you are so fat cause you really are a stunner!" .....geee wizz, thanks for that ;) xxxxxx

All the time!!
But I dont take it in a bad way I think yer I am pretty, I'm not a minger! I might be fat but I'm not ugly as well.. I'll take compliments whatever way they come ha ha :D x

Add me to the list of peeps with that comment! :rolleyes:

Tho it changed recently after my bypass...one person said to me 'w0w! i never knew you had such prominent cheekbones!' lol

Urgh! I get this too. Why is it so annoying? I hate it!

Reactions: Bev
Back